Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
Lutzville, now a deceased town that seemed to withstand the test of time for far longer than it ever should have. A town east of spawn that was started by myself and two friends of mine a while ago (both banned). It became too large of an undertaking for just the three of us so we looked for help, and we found it. A nice fellow by the name of Schmidtbochum came to our rescue and took over the town's production. Eah2119 later joined in and would eventually own most of the realms.
We never finished the town but we did at one point have over 22 realms at our disposal. It was a good simple community made up of anyone who wanted to join. The buildings were not very fancy, but we had a community of caring individuals who did not care that it was not the prettiest town on MineRealm. There were so many and it has been so long, I sadly can't list them all, however.
Eventually almost all players left (besides Eah) including myself. I would visit every once in a while and get lost in memories I had in that simple little town. The town sat, vacant for about a year until Eah and I decided to sell the realms to Rokkrwolf so he could wipe the realms and build something grand upon the buried town it will soon sit upon, whatever he may build.
Lutzville will forever be in my heart and in my memories, I met a lot of good people and I had more fun in those early days of building that great monument of a town then any time up to this day.
You may recognize it, these are the only screenshots I could find of it: http://imgur.com/a/0V5k7
I'll never forget the East side. I winded up getting my first spawnish realm right in front of that statue in the first pic. It was a really cool area. RIP

On a side note, maybe someone might be interested in bringing it back in a similar east side area.
By 11Hax
I have always loved East Colony. It was why I chosed to settle down in that area even if the surrounding realms were in the worst conditions they could be, I chosed to wipe anyway since I noticed there wasnt any action in that area, and now its all jungle =)
This really makes me want to start something in a similar manner- I was never a part of the original, but maybe this entire idea could be combined with the community city idea. :D
It would revive what appears to be a pretty well-done old town with a soon-coming city. I think the whole spirit of the thing is nice, and it seems to have pulled people together. :]

It will be missed.

Also, diagonal trees before diagonal trees were cool. (Hipster Lutzville)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]