Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Intelli
Hey everyone,

I'll be hosting a Lava Bucket Gladiators tournament at the spawn arena in approximately 90 minutes.

Prizes
There will be multiple games during the tournament. The winner of the final match for each game round will receive 1,000 credits
(If the game rounds are taking longer than expected, I'll up this prize)

Rules
Not familiar with how to play LBG? Here's a quick overview of the rules:
  • Each player is limited to three lava buckets, beginning as empty
  • You may not dig or otherwise alter the battlefield other than through the use of lava
  • You may not be in possession of any items other than the allotted three buckets
  • Each player must start in balanced positions (a.k.a. mirrored positions, whether it be mirrored positions in the middle or at either end of the field.)
How to Win
  • You lava your opponent until he meets his death. If both players meet death, the last one standing wins.
  • Your opponent leaves the battlefield (in our server, /home will warp you to a manually set location, and so this and other warps count as leaving).
  • Your opponent digs into or otherwise alters the battlefield other than through use of lava
  • Your opponent possesses food, water buckets, etc.
How to Enter
Post your username below, and you'll be entered in the tournament. Make sure you're in-game at the start of the tournament, and at the LBG arena.

The arena is located at x-75/z25, and the entrance is on the east side of the plots.

See you in-game!
By Intelli
Tournament over! Thanks to everyone who participated (20 contestants)

Also, congratulations to TeeJayDub for winning the main event!
By Ratta237
It was a great event and the only problem was that the mist came rolling in the middle of a fight.
For those who couldn't make it to the tournament, I made an imgur album of screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/NmUG2#0
Also a gif of some pre-game shenanigans:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]