Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Tee
Curing zombie villagers to get zombies was only introduced in the 1.4.2 update, Bulldog. Prior to that, the only villagers on the server would have been those that were in NPC villages ;)
By 11Hax
TeeJayDub wrote:Curing zombie villagers to get zombies [yadayada]
Who are curing zombie villagers to get zombies? Do you do that TeeJay?
By Tee
Ah yeah. All the time. Got to get those valuable zombies :D

Sorry -.-

"Curing zombie villagers to get VILLAGERS [yadayada]"
By Intelli
kroxic wrote:Just lost about 80% of my villagers again.

*sigh*
How many are left per realm? Any other mobs/animals in the realm?
By kroxic
Intelli wrote:
kroxic wrote:Just lost about 80% of my villagers again.

*sigh*
How many are left per realm? Any other mobs/animals in the realm?
This was spread out across about 9 realms(3x3) but most of the mobs are on about 4 realms. Each realm had about 30 villagers on it. There are some cows floating around on one realm but have been there for about 6 months. The villagers were blocked off in groups of 4 in standard iron farm fashion. In some of the farm's cells, all ~16 villagers poofed. In others, 3 of the 4 cells lost their villagers. It is hard to say exactly how many poofed in total because the few survivors started breading again.
I did find one or two stray iron golems as well but no other mobs. These cells operated for about 3-4 weeks at very high output before it just suddenly crawled to basically a halt. 3-4 weeks ago was when I had the last poof after everything was well for ~1-2 months.
By DGannon
So I found out this is still a thing. Today, I had 17 out of 28 villagers in a realm despawn in a place where I've been storing villagers for months, and this never happened until today. The only other mobs that could be on the realm is the occasional hostile mob or squid spawning, so there's no way it could get to 100 mobs. It was obvious that chunks are a factor, because 1 chunk still had its villagers while an adjacent chunk lost them all (see screenshot). So I wonder if this is a bug in Minecraft itself or a problem caused by MineRealm mob handing. Either way, I don't expect villagers to last forever like I used to.
Attachments
2014-01-27_02.42.41.jpg
2014-01-27_02.42.41.jpg (118.98 KiB) Viewed 4162 times
By Fl4shkiller
DGannon wrote:So I found out this is still a thing. Today, I had 17 out of 28 villagers in a realm despawn in a place where I've been storing villagers for months, and this never happened until today. The only other mobs that could be on the realm is the occasional hostile mob or squid spawning, so there's no way it could get to 100 mobs. It was obvious that chunks are a factor, because 1 chunk still had its villagers while an adjacent chunk lost them all (see screenshot). So I wonder if this is a bug in Minecraft itself or a problem caused by MineRealm mob handing. Either way, I don't expect villagers to last forever like I used to.
Same happened in my trading hall, villagers despawned only in 1 chunk.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]