Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By jeniansmom
My villagers are gone now too :(

Intelli/Rokkr: Can you please shed some light on what's going on? This is frustrating :(
By mwan
I've also noticed over the past while that my villagers have decreased quite significantly. My 2 realm villageer farm used to be bustling with lots of villagers all the time and it would be easy to get lost in mass croweds... Now there is only about 30 villagers left and some keep despawning making trading difficult. Please shed some light on this problem.
By cobaya18
Xeros villagers disappeared. I'm sick of this. :|
By ssjbloodwar
jeniansmom wrote:My villagers are gone now too :(

Intelli/Rokkr: Can you please shed some light on what's going on? This is frustrating :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:( :( :( :(
By v1RuX
Today my villies, chickens, cows and sheeps of several colors despawned. It took ages to get them... :(

By v1RuX
Anyone got further infos about this? I want to avoid a second despawning when I repopulate my realms.
By jeniansmom
v1RuX wrote:Anyone got further infos about this? I want to avoid a second despawning when I repopulate my realms.
I'm not repopulating yet, ssj's despawned twice :(
By kroxic
Just happened to me too at my iron farm. I didn't even have max villies or anything. Just poof across multiple realms in multiple cells. zzz
By smoky1930
Same thing happened to me on Wednesday with two realms of cows. I was in my cow pen waiting for the babies to mature, when all of a sudden they all stopped moving like during a lag spike, but then just vanished.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]