Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
One more: Do we automatically each start with 10,000 credits? Or do we have to get our own? Also, 2500 in each plot seems a bit big. If someone already owns one plot, and they want to buy another, they would have to build 20,000 blocks in their plot to get enough credits, and place 2500 blocks in the plot they want to purchase. Is this correct?
dragoncrystal24 wrote:One more: Do we automatically each start with 10,000 credits? Or do we have to get our own? Also, 2500 in each plot seems a bit big. If someone already owns one plot, and they want to buy another, they would have to build 20,000 blocks in their plot to get enough credits, and place 2500 blocks in the plot they want to purchase. Is this correct?
1) You start with no credits.
2) Yes, you would have to earn another 10,000 credits for your next plot. You would also have to place the 2,500 blocks to purchase it. But you do not have to earn all the credits in the plot you wish to purchase (as far as I understand).
ramien123 wrote:Do you earn plot credits for your character when breaking blocks in the nether?
I'm going to guess no, because I believe that there are no plots in the nether. Then again, I haven't been to the Nether yet so I cannot say for sure.
This might just be me but, I think realms are a bit to expensive. To buy a 50x50 piece of land you must place/destroy 200,000 blocks! I say either make plots bigger, or lower the price to say, 5000 credits a plot. That still takes a while to achieve because you must place/destroy 10,000 blocks.

Now for The Pro's and Con's of Cheaper Realms

Pro's

Easier to protect your stuff quicker.

Easy to create cities quicker (protected).

Con's

More protected plots... A lot more.
catsfuzz wrote:This might just be me but, I think realms are a bit to expensive. To buy a 50x50 piece of land you must place/destroy 200,000 blocks! I say either make plots bigger, or lower the price to say, 5000 credits a plot. That still takes a while to achieve because you must place/destroy 10,000 blocks.
I believe the higher price was meant to reflect the idea of owned plots/cities being something more unique and requiring greater effort and teamwork. It also keeps people who rarely play from coming on and buying up plots that they'll never use (like all those 30x30 realms we used to have).

I know I'll complain about how long it takes me to get to 10,000 credits but, in the end, I'm still for keeping the price somewhat higher. This way I will feel like I have truly earned my plot.
savesthedazed wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:This might just be me but, I think realms are a bit to expensive. To buy a 50x50 piece of land you must place/destroy 200,000 blocks! I say either make plots bigger, or lower the price to say, 5000 credits a plot. That still takes a while to achieve because you must place/destroy 10,000 blocks.
I believe the higher price was meant to reflect the idea of owned plots/cities being something more unique and requiring greater effort and teamwork. It also keeps people who rarely play from coming on and buying up plots that they'll never use (like all those 30x30 realms we used to have).

I know I'll complain about how long it takes me to get to 10,000 credits but, in the end, I'm still for keeping the price somewhat higher. This way I will feel like I have truly earned my plot.
Plus, you can sell your realm / get your credits back.
Intelli wrote:
savesthedazed wrote:

Plus, you can sell your realm / get your credits back.
Why would you do that!?!? I want to buy a realm, for I don't have one. Why would I just go and sell it once I get it. How about 8000 credits? This is four thousand blocks less than the current standard.
Ok, here's the scenario:

Someone buys their first plot with 2500 blocks. once they buy it, they have to place another 20,000 blocks in the same 50x50 block of land to buy another, along with another 2500 in the realm they want to purchase. That, to me, seems like too much to put in a single realm.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]