Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
BigBug87 wrote:Hello,

I have a little question.
How can I give co-owner rights to a person upon a realm ? So this person can add members with building rights, sell realm, and do other things?

Thank you in advance ,

VladiLeGrand
You can't. Sorry for the inconvenience.

How can I give co-owner rights to a person upon a realm ? So this person can add members with building rights, sell realm, and do other things?

Thank you in advance ,

VladiLeGrand
If you buy at the same exact moment, you can have two or more owners for a realm. (I don't know if it has been fixed.) But it would cost twice as much for it.
smithsps wrote:

Thank you in advance ,

VladiLeGrand
If you buy at the same exact moment, you can have two or more owners for a realm. (I don't know if it has been fixed.) But it would cost twice as much for it.
I think that was fixed when many of the realms went for sale due to inactivity. Such realms owned by big names of the server in prime locations. For example the realm owned by terrancejones behind the old foxtops realm. Many people tried purchasing it at same time, and many people got message saying they had purchased it. Yet only one person owned it and everyone was deducted 10,000 (or 50k not sure). Anyways I think it was fixed after that.
hey about minerealm im trying to get on minerealm and it says you are not white-listed on this server ive been playing on minerealm for almost 2 years now and if there is now white-list could someone please add me! thx
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]