Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
dragoncrystal24 wrote:Ok, here's the scenario:

Someone buys their first plot with 2500 blocks. once they buy it, they have to place another 20,000 blocks in the same 50x50 block of land to buy another, along with another 2500 in the realm they want to purchase. That, to me, seems like too much to put in a single realm.
You can earn plot credits where ever you have building privileges. You don't have to put 20,000 block in your first plot in order to get your second plot.
catsfuzz wrote:What if the owner of a realm gets banned. Catatonicorange was just banned and his area is looking nice for a realm. ;) Anyway, I just wanted to know what happens if the owner gets banned.
Hopefully realms still "disband" after a week or so of inactivity.
savesthedazed wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:What if the owner of a realm gets banned. Catatonicorange was just banned and his area is looking nice for a realm. ;) Anyway, I just wanted to know what happens if the owner gets banned.
I hope. Those chests had some pretty nice loot before the realm was private. But I am a good man, and do not steal. At least until the player is banned... ;)
savesthedazed wrote:

Someone buys their first plot with 2500 blocks. once they buy it, they have to place another 20,000 blocks in the same 50x50 block of land to buy another, along with another 2500 in the realm they want to purchase. That, to me, seems like too much to put in a single realm.
You can earn plot credits where ever you have building privileges. You don't have to put 20,000 block in your first plot in order to get your second plot.
oohh, I get it.
catsfuzz wrote:
savesthedazed wrote:
I hope. Those chests had some pretty nice loot before the realm was private. But I am a good man, and do not steal. At least until the player is banned... ;)
Hey man, if I don't get unbanned that stuff is willed out to the other settlers of Mt. Weird
CatatonicOrange wrote:Hey man, if I don't get unbanned that stuff is willed out to the other settlers of Mt. Weird
I know. I am just angry that you destroyed my obsidian portal, then placed it around my house, twice. The first time you then put a sign saying profane things. And then ohms had to roll back 4k blocks of the moutain and portal you destroyed. Your future isn't looking bright.
savesthedazed wrote:

you even earn them in the nether as of 3.1.1 or earlier!
so get 6 iron or 1 diamond pickaxe and start virtually block-annihilating the nether and you get ~780 credits in ~3 minutes.
a whole realm and a 20,000 netherrack in 40 minutes of mining costing slightly less than 39 diamonds or ~236 iron ingots.
and place all that nether rack and you have got another realm.
so 5000 square meters, enough for an american football field in just 40 minutes and 40 diamonds.
plus however long it takes to place 20,000 netherrack.

In addition, you can now buy and sell credits (rc), so sell your 5 diamonds for ~750 rc at spawn, and then turn the 750 rc to buy 6 diamonds, repeat over and over on a large scale, for lots of credits or diamonds. Also, to avoid the 10% rc tax, barter up to 67 diamonds, sell for 150 rc a piece, bingo! 10,050 credits.
you can also group together and pool your credits with others, making a realm 5 times quicker.
Finally, you have extra stuff, those who aren't realm-makers have extra credits, trade for their credits, and they get your junk (don't tell me you actually plan on using those 2 stacks of string, 6 stacks of lapis lazuli, 8 stacks of leather, 200 stacks of dirt and 15 saddles)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]