Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
I'm totally new to minerealm (introduced to it today) and was wondering if a few of my friends (who would be new to minerealm) and I could work toward the realm points requirement together? That way we can start with our first realm together and then move to adjacent plots as necessary. Well, that's the plan for now...

I guess a better way to ask my question would be: is there any way to group together prior to purchasing your first realm such that all the acquired points are shared between the group?
itemten wrote:I'm totally new to minerealm (introduced to it today) and was wondering if a few of my friends (who would be new to minerealm) and I could work toward the realm points requirement together? That way we can start with our first realm together and then move to adjacent plots as necessary. Well, that's the plan for now...

I guess a better way to ask my question would be: is there any way to group together prior to purchasing your first realm such that all the acquired points are shared between the group?
I am going to go ahead and answer this.

Yeah, you can. But one person will have to be given all the realm credits and has to have place the 1000 block minimum requirment. Just remember about the 10% tax on all RC transfers between players.
I started playing on this server today, and I have a question about public realms. I understand that anybody can build on public realms, but are there any rules about destroying other player's building on a public realm? Are there any consequences of doing so?
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to just go and destroy everything I can, my question is about fairly intact, but propably abandoned buildings on public realms, which I want to buy for myself.

And i have an other question regarding private realms and griefing. There are many signs that prohibit griefing, but how can someone grief at all?
As I saw, anything you build on a private realm that is not yours is immediately deleted, and anything you remove is put back likewise. And the chests are locked also, but still there were complains about griefing on the chat all day long. I just don't want to be griefed, or be robbed, so how can I prevent it, if these protections are not enough?
banrobert wrote:I started playing on this server today, and I have a question about public realms. I understand that anybody can build on public realms, but are there any rules about destroying other player's building on a public realm? Are there any consequences of doing so?
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to just go and destroy everything I can, my question is about fairly intact, but propably abandoned buildings on public realms, which I want to buy for myself.

And i have an other question regarding private realms and griefing. There are many signs that prohibit griefing, but how can someone grief at all?
As I saw, anything you build on a private realm that is not yours is immediately deleted, and anything you remove is put back likewise. And the chests are locked also, but still there were complains about griefing on the chat all day long. I just don't want to be griefed, or be robbed, so how can I prevent it, if these protections are not enough?
Anyone can build on public realms, and there is rules against grieffing public realms, staff can check who placed/removed blocks, and rollback if needed. Buying a realm which has other people building on it is also considered grieffing, your best bet would be to warn the people on your realm prior to buying it, so they can take the stuff out of their chests/buildings.

The grieffing rule is mainly for public realms as you can't grief private realms, unless you give the wrong person building privileges, others can't steal from your chests nor break blocks, if you own the realm. Those people who were QQing were most likely on public realms.
So I picked out a nice little lake side plot that was seamingly vacant. The plot ajcent had a little hovel belonging to DC_Thunder. So I build a nice house and decent farms and then start mining. Well about 150,000 blocks later I come upon a little room deep under the seamingly vacant plot with a few cheasts belonging to DC_Thunder. I plan to buy the plot shortly( in the next 8 hrs). I plan on letting home have back the contents of his chests and any that might be hidden. So
...please don't ban me cause I didn't know his stuff was there.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]