Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Intelli
Hey everyone,

UPDATE 12/15/2011:
The MineRealm survival map is now deemed permanent, and will not ever be wiped in the future.

Thanks!
By mitchie151
If maps are permanant i believe the maps will need to be MUCH larger. Or have an inner area that is permanant and an outer area that resets. Of course i have no idea how you could do that.
I do believe that maps will be larger when they're more permanent... Until then... XDD I think you understand that you answered your own comment...
By Lightbulbs
I assume Intelli will just start it off and expand it as needed.
I'd love the concept of a 1000x1000 entirely urbanized map, with suburbs slowly becoming rural the further out you get.
By Slicmi
Lightbulbs wrote:I assume Intelli will just start it off and expand it as needed.
I'd love the concept of a 1000x1000 entirely urbanized map, with suburbs slowly becoming rural the further out you get.
I would too, except it would get griefed a ton. Griefers wouldnt even have to travel to the next town because it would be right there
By Lightbulbs
Slicmi wrote: I would too, except it would get griefed a ton. Griefers wouldnt even have to travel to the next town because it would be right there
Because the further from spawn a griefer is, the easier it is to notice them griefing and ban them for it. Image
By Aayrl
In the event of a new map, will the old map file be available for download? I would much like to keep the map with all of my work saved on it for my own personal server in the future.

~Aayrl
By Intelli
I would like to note, that the current creative map will most likely remain as the permanent map for the creative server. I don't see why there should be any need to change it in the future.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]