Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Masterdeath
dragoncrystal24 wrote:But what if it gets so massively used that there is no more space to build?
Becomes like real life: People fighting over ores, people selling said ores for money, people using said money to buy housing.
By BSGSamuel
Intelli, could you elaborate on the update please?

1. Does this mean the realm gets literally copied pasted into the new world or will you just get the realm with the same coordinates in the new world?
2. If the realm gets copied, does this include chests and their contents?
3. If your realm happens to be placed right next to a lava pool in the new world, is it possible you'll be in trouble? :p
4. Will players get to keep their realm credits and items they have on them (will playerdata get reset)?
5. If playerdata does not get reset, is it possible you'll end up spawning in a mountain that didn't exist on the old world and dieing?
BSGSamuel wrote:Intelli, could you elaborate on the update please?

1. Does this mean the realm gets literally copied pasted into the new world or will you just get the realm with the same coordinates in the new world?
3. If your realm happens to be placed right next to a lava pool in the new world, is it possible you'll be in trouble? :p
4. Will players get to keep their realm credits and items they have on them (will playerdata get reset)?
5. If playerdata does not get reset, is it possible you'll end up spawning in a mountain that didn't exist on the old world and dieing?
As per the discussion in game a few minutes ago...

1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Maybe?
4) Yes and maybe. RC will transfer but Intelli was unsure about player inventories.
5) I don't know. Better be safe and log out in one of your realms before it happens.
By Prodigy9
Thanks for the update, Intelli. I was starting to wonder about that, since it's been confirmed that Notch's adventure update will have new blocks (and a new server will therefore be necessary).
By Valendr0s
savesthedazed wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:Intelli, could you elaborate on the update please?

As per the discussion in game a few minutes ago...

1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Maybe?
4) Yes and maybe. RC will transfer but Intelli was unsure about player inventories.
5) I don't know. Better be safe and log out in one of your realms before it happens.
Notch has said for 1.8 he has pretty much redone his world generator in such a way that its not going to be creating the same worlds as before with the same seeds. Knowing this:

So I'm confused - first the 1st question was an if/or question.

Are you saying you will copy 100% of all purchased realms from old instance to new instance? Isn't that going to cause some strange world dynamics. Its fine for the people who have built walls around their realms, but some people purchased realms and built things in harmony with and for the view of the surrounding environment.
By Cogohst
Valendr0s wrote: Are you saying you will copy 100% of all purchased realms from old instance to new instance? Isn't that going to cause some strange world dynamics. Its fine for the people who have built walls around their realms, but some people purchased realms and built things in harmony with and for the view of the surrounding environment.
This is something I was wondering. Quite a few things went into the realms I've bought, mainly being location and surrounding terrain. If it's possible, I think a credit reimbursement would be better than actually keeping the realms.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]