Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
Emershaan wrote:
hvrock13 wrote:Or death=all your chests in your realms are emptied, and you essentially start from scratch? Which would suck, so I'm hoping not.
For the love of god, people, stop giving Intelli evil ideas.

+1 !
By Seorsum
Emershaan wrote:
hvrock13 wrote:Or death=all your chests in your realms are emptied, and you essentially start from scratch? Which would suck, so I'm hoping not.
For the love of god, people, stop giving Intelli evil ideas.
How about making it where there is no teleports, death cause you to restart with zero items, credits, and realms, and also banning all diamond tools.
By Intelli
Spritzo wrote:Time to release a very small hint about MineRealm 4.30. Quoted directly from our notes.

"hardcore?"
Who said you could release a hint?! That's leaking information! tsk tsk
And for anyone wondering, no, we're not implementing the Minecraft hardcore mode.
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:And for anyone wondering, no, we're not implementing the Minecraft hardcore mode.
Good to know :D
It'll be interesting to see what it ends up being... perhaps the unveiling of the new feature will be related to the event being planned?
By Keyhen
Would you guys stop being morons? :x

By "hardcore" the most likely thing meant is that the staff thinks 4.3 will be somewhat game-changing. It more than likely doesnt mean what more than half of you said.
By Spritzo
Intelli wrote: Who said you could release a hint?! That's leaking information! tsk tsk
And for anyone wondering, no, we're not implementing the Minecraft hardcore mode.

Ah but look at the conversation I have started. Players are full of curiosity now.
By Intelli
Spritzo wrote:
Intelli wrote: Who said you could release a hint?! That's leaking information! tsk tsk

Ah but look at the conversation I have started. Players are full of curiosity now.
If by curiosity, you mean frothing at the mouth, I agree.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]