Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By dlgn
Bonejunky wrote:
dlgn wrote:Yay.
You sound very unenthused.
Just tired.
So this is cool. I was summoning the ender dragon in SSP and noticed whenever you place the crystals it also replaces the obsidian pillars if you happened to mine them down. Is it allowed to knock down the obsidian pillars if you're the one to spawn them? (obsidian farming method. This considered an exploit?)
MindlessInsanity wrote:So this is cool. I was summoning the ender dragon in SSP and noticed whenever you place the crystals it also replaces the obsidian pillars if you happened to mine them down. Is it allowed to knock down the obsidian pillars if you're the one to spawn them? (obsidian farming method. This considered an exploit?)
Silly jeff, you're still banned

UnlessYouHaveAnAlt?
Markman2001 wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:So this is cool. I was summoning the ender dragon in SSP and noticed whenever you place the crystals it also replaces the obsidian pillars if you happened to mine them down. Is it allowed to knock down the obsidian pillars if you're the one to spawn them? (obsidian farming method. This considered an exploit?)

UnlessYouHaveAnAlt?
SSP= Survival single player

Yeesh.
krinbros wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:

UnlessYouHaveAnAlt?

Yeesh.
i know, but no reason to be worried about server problems.
Markman2001 wrote:
krinbros wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:

UnlessYouHaveAnAlt?

Yeesh.
It's not like he's forum banned.
By Tee
The respawning of the pillars is part of the vanilla Minecraft experience so I can't see why you shouldn't be allowed to mine them. That's just my view though so Rokkr can chime in if he disagrees.
Markman2001 wrote:
krinbros wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:

UnlessYouHaveAnAlt?

Yeesh.
Apparently trying to be unbanned resolves me of all my concerns about the server I'm trying to come back to. Okay Mark, okay.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]