Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Aelcalan
Calm down, spamming the forums isn't going to help anyone. The server will likely be updated within a week or so.
By GaidinBDJ
If you did accidentally upgrade, you can just wipe your existing and downgrade temporarily. If you can just delete your existing Minecraft.jar (in %appdata%/.minecraft/bin/) and install this one instead:

http://assets.minecraft.net/1_2_5/minecraft.jar

That's right from the Minecraft site.

If you've created new (1.3) local worlds you won't be able to open them until you upgrade again. Somewhere I think I posted how you can run two versions on the same computer with no problem. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit:
Here's the link to the forum post for running two versions:
http://www.minerealm.com/community/view ... 958#p39958
Last edited by GaidinBDJ on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By iixam
Ullabooyy! wrote:i was scared that i never can go back in on minerealm
Stop double posting you fool. MineRealm will be back (and you will be able to play on it) when Bukkit, along with the MineRealm plugins are updated for 1.3 (this will probably take around a week, maybe less).
By Aelcalan
The server has been around since late 2010. We update. Not immediately, but usually within a week or two. This time may take a bit, since they made some pretty significant engine changes.

Also, if you have a copy of the previous Minecraft bin folder, you can swap it for the current one, and get back on the server. Don't ask for it here, as giving it to someone is technically illegal, last I heard. EDIT: Apparently Mojang's perfectly happy to give it out themselves, if you know where to look for it.

And finally, the next time I see that many posts in a row from the same person without at least a day between each, there will be a forum ban of AT LEAST a week handed out. Don't multipost.
By GaidinBDJ
If linking to that was a no-no, go ahead and nuke my post. I figured since they offer the old versions directly from Minecraft.net, it was acceptable.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]