Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By iixam
Twin_kidz wrote:How long do you think it will take until minerealm is updated to 1.3 cause i have it (on accident) and i want to play?
Really?

Aelcalan wrote:Calm down, spamming the forums isn't going to help anyone. The server will likely be updated within a week or so.
Aelcalan wrote:The server has been around since late 2010. We update. Not immediately, but usually within a week or two. This time may take a bit, since they made some pretty significant engine changes.
GaidinBDJ wrote:If you did accidentally upgrade, you can just wipe your existing and downgrade temporarily. If you can just delete your existing Minecraft.jar (in %appdata%/.minecraft/bin/) and install this one instead:

http://assets.minecraft.net/1_2_5/minecraft.jar

That's right from the Minecraft site.

If you've created new (1.3) local worlds you won't be able to open them until you upgrade again. Somewhere I think I posted how you can run two versions on the same computer with no problem. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit:
Here's the link to the forum post for running two versions:
http://www.minerealm.com/community/view ... 958#p39958
mitchie151 wrote:Anyone can still play by using many of the available dowmgraders, particularly in this thread.

http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9594
By Calummining
Does adventure gamemode work? I updated to 1.3.1, and i tried to begin a new world with adventure, but it was just the 3 regular gamemodes, cr, sv, and hc. I saw on the updates page it is work in progress, so was a last-minute bug that caused it to not be good to release, so notch and jeb stopped it from coming in this update. Whats goin on? >:o I was lookin forward to adventure gamemode as one of my favorite prts of the update, trading villagers, emeralds are 1. But now that single player worlds are servers, i can play with my bro. lol i will set him to adventure gamemode so he cant break my home. OH AND THAT! If you go to a world and you set options for other players that join the singleplayer/mutiplayer world as a server, you can set THEM to be on adventure gamemode, but the admin cannot be on adventure? WHYYYYYYYY!
By dlgn
Calummining wrote:Does adventure gamemode work? I updated to 1.3.1, and i tried to begin a new world with adventure, but it was just the 3 regular gamemodes, cr, sv, and hc. I saw on the updates page it is work in progress, so was a last-minute bug that caused it to not be good to release, so notch and jeb stopped it from coming in this update. Whats goin on? >:o I was lookin forward to adventure gamemode as one of my favorite prts of the update, trading villagers, emeralds are 1. But now that single player worlds are servers, i can play with my bro. lol i will set him to adventure gamemode so he cant break my home. OH AND THAT! If you go to a world and you set options for other players that join the singleplayer/mutiplayer world as a server, you can set THEM to be on adventure gamemode, but the admin cannot be on adventure? WHYYYYYYYY!
Too...much...Calum. Calum, you should start a blog thread in chat, I'm serious, your posts always make my day.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]