Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
We'd like to inform our players that thier is a exploit regarding any migrated account's being able to be accessed by other players.

Read one of the many stories about it here
Minecraft Migrated Account Session Vulnerability Security Advisory
Additional story for those weary of avo posting the story - Reddit Post
Also a tweet from notch - https://twitter.com/notch/status/224407321466511360
Official statement from Mojang - http://www.mojang.com/2012/07/houston-w ... a-problem/

As for a fix, "This vulnerability needs to be fixed on the authentication level by Mojang Specifications, it cannot be resolved on a server locally."

Initially you can just check your account to see if it is vulnerable by clicking here.

If anyone who was on when the supposed "Notch" came on he was using this exploit.

Edit:I'm heading to bed so for any updates on when the issue will be fixed/servers will be available check out

Notch's Twitter or Mojang's Main Site

Last edit: The problem is resolved and everything is normal.
mitchie151 wrote:This is freaking AVO. Im never putting anything into anything owned by them. I doubt this is legit, and if it is, i wouldn't EVER trust Avo.
Well I already talked to you ingame about this, also updated with a additional story as posted above pre request of mitchie since some people don't trust aVo.
mr. roach wrote:i cant connect to minerealm. "connection lost". when i checked my username it said minecraft.net session servers are down. what does this mean? help meh
Minecraft's auth server's have been taken offline due to the exploit they won't resume until the exploit is patched.
mr. roach wrote:ok, so everyone is offline?
Anyone who was already on is able to play as normal unless they logout, then they are stuck offline like everyone else till Mojang fixes the issue and put the's authentication server's back up.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]