Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
mr. roach wrote:ok, one more question, what's a migrated account?
"Mojang is changing to a single sign-in system for the games that we develop and publish. It is important to note that after you migrate a Minecraft account to a Mojang account, you will log into Minecraft.net, Mojang.com, and the Minecraft game client with your email address and new Mojang password."

That's probably the best I can explain if you migrate your Minecraft account it will turn into a Mojang account.
mitchie151 wrote:I like how it shows my avatar in the facebook post ;)
Hahaha just realized that, also here's a update "The hack does not expose your passwords or other personal details, it only let you log in as anyone by doing something with the session it. " - Notch
Do you trust avo that much to post a link to something with their name on it? I seen vid of their actions in minecraft, but for them to help the community out by making a watchamacallit to see if your account is accessaible by hackers is kinda suspicious.
McFattyXXXL wrote:Do you trust avo that much to post a link to something with their name on it? I seen vid of their actions in minecraft, but for them to help the community out by making a watchamacallit to see if your account is accessaible by hackers is kinda suspicious.
It's 100% safe it's similar to how our verifier works on our forums. All it does is check if your account is marked as a migrated account and that's it, it can't do anything other than that. Infact there's a bukkit plugin that some server's use to check if accounts are migrated so it's nothing new.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
McFattyXXXL wrote:Do you trust avo that much to post a link to something with their name on it? I seen vid of their actions in minecraft, but for them to help the community out by making a watchamacallit to see if your account is accessaible by hackers is kinda suspicious.
It's 100% safe it's similar to how our verifier works on our forums. All it does is check if your account is marked as a migrated account and that's it, it can't do anything other than that. Infact there's a bukkit plugin that some server's use to check if accounts are migrated so it's nothing new.

What am I to look for in this link after typing in my username? To id if my name is on a migrated account or not
McFattyXXXL wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:

What am I to look for in this link after typing in my username? To id if my name is on a migrated account or not
It will either say The account * is vulnerable. or The account * is Not vulnerable.

Either way Mojang is working on it atm so everything should be fine once it's fixed.
Yeah, seemed really dubious to me. I'm still not trusting them, but the issue is very real. Although, there is nothing to worry about now, its almost resolved.
mitchie151 wrote:
Yeah, seemed really dubious to me. I'm still not trusting them, but the issue is very real. Although, there is nothing to worry about now, its almost resolved.
Like I said trust them or not there's nothing they can do with your account name, anyone could type it in, and seeing as Minecraft has shutdown the auth server's it will say this "Minecraft.net session servers are down " if you type in anything.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]