Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By The_Pandemic
Well that sucks... i was looking forward to the map wipe since Bridgedweller stole our GS and everything from the Exodus Storage....

Not sure what Exodus will be doing now.
By lollingwaffle
DGannon wrote:That's good news for the subway. There's two other things I'm afraid might happen. Do you know if the Nether will be reset or the map seed changed?
Read what intelli said and youll have your answer, (its a no if you were wondering)
By DGannon
lollingwaffle wrote:
DGannon wrote:That's good news for the subway. There's two other things I'm afraid might happen. Do you know if the Nether will be reset or the map seed changed?
Read what intelli said and youll have your answer, (its a no if you were wondering)
o_o He has said absolutely nothing about the Nether or the map seed. From what he's said, the only thing you can be sure of is that existing land will not be replaced with new land.
By FrostyBirth
The_Pandemic wrote:Well that sucks... i was looking forward to the map wipe since Bridgedweller stole our GS and everything from the Exodus Storage....

Not sure what Exodus will be doing now.
I thought Exodus was dead since most of you never came on anymore, and realms started going public again.
By sliothar16
Perfect. I've been waiting for a new map forever. I LEFT THE SERVER, and then I hear a new map is coming. I get aaaaaall excited, and this thread is posted. Fan-flipping-tastic. This place has gotten boring. Really boring. To be honest, I don't think new features will help.

Well, in any case, it's Intelli's decision. I may completely abhor it, but if he thinks this is the best decision for the server, so be it.
By Laserminer
DGannon wrote:From what [Intelli] has said, the only thing you can be sure of is that existing land will not be replaced with new land.
I agree with this.

I'm stumped as to how Emerald Ores could possibly be added without a map extension, as that's the only way I can think of doing it without wiping land.
By Prodigy9
Laserminer wrote:
DGannon wrote:From what [Intelli] has said, the only thing you can be sure of is that existing land will not be replaced with new land.
I agree with this.

I'm stumped as to how Emerald Ores could possibly be added without a map extension, as that's the only way I can think of doing it without wiping land.
I was thinking about this a while ago. I agree that a map expansion would be the most likely option, but maybe there's another way. What if a new world were generated, and then merged with the current map, such that emerald ores replace blocks in the current map, but other than that the map remains the same. It would distribute emerald ores to the current map, but on the negative side it could disrupt the subway, slime farms, and the occasional underground town.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]