Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Hey everyone,

Just thought I would mention a few things.

We're not wiping the map.
Not for 4.5, not for 5.0. This map is staying on the current server, at game.minerealm.com

The map is permanent.
Sorry folks. We've said this numerous times though - read up on it here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1366

5.0, as planned, is canceled.
Yep. Don't hold your breath for "5.0".

4.5 is going to be a major update.
Hurrah! It'll implement a slew of new features, and ultimately be the 4.0 replacement feature for the previously removed countries system. Also, it's in no way similar to the country system ;)
Update: The "country system replacement" feature was scrapped. Still lots of cool stuff coming though ;)

We're averaging over 1,000 unique players per day.
And we haven't done any advertising in over 5 months! We're looking to start advertising back up once 4.5 launches.

-

Hope that clears a few things up. Also, I heard we turn 2 this year.

Thanks everyone for your support, and thanks for choosing MineRealm!

-Intelli

Edit: Dragon for the front page ;)
dragon.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By AlM
Thanks for the clarification there. Can't wait to see what's planned for the anniversary, hopefully I can get to it this time...
By mitchie151
I wonder if us special few will get anything for 2 years veteran status.. Eh? *Hint hint*

Can't wait to see what you conjure up for this years anniversary!

Bit sad about no 5.0/no wipe. But at least you've got me excited for 4.5 now! I wasted a lot of time for countries!
By Prodigy9
Is 4.5 planned for around the time of MC 1.3?

Any more details available about the "replacement" for the country feature? Or any 4.5 feature?
By DGannon
That's good news for the subway. There's two other things I'm afraid might happen. Do you know if the Nether will be reset or the map seed changed?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]