Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Laserminer
EpicBros wrote:At the end of the day Intelli can do whatever the hell he wants, the server and forums belong to him.
This. It would be nice to move on from this big ordeal about the bannings.
By Quentijn
Laserminer wrote:
EpicBros wrote:At the end of the day Intelli can do whatever the hell he wants, the server and forums belong to him.
Wait till you are a victim of this ... I wanna bet you will only scream insults from there on out
By Laserminer
Shadowwulf585 wrote:
Laserminer wrote:We have the generous option of posting a ban appeal. It's not that hard.
Not everybody wants to appeal.
Then,
Laserminer wrote:
And what gingagalaxy said.
By vaud
Quentijn wrote:
Laserminer wrote:We have the generous option of posting a ban appeal. It's not that hard.
That's like saying to the Jews, you can say sorry to Hitler ... YES I JUST SAID THAT cuz that is just how low this server went

Anyways, Quentijn out
yeah, except it wasn't 6 million minerealmians being slaughtered. More like just a handful of people getting banned. I don't see the relation.
By Surgeonbsg
Getting banned from a single Minecraft server is far from the same as killing six million jews. Appeal or don't... that's your choice. Those jews didn't have a choice. So tired of the Hitler comparisons. I blame Fox news.

A privately owned server means you get no guarantee ever that everything you've built or worked on will not get taken away at a moments notice for any reason. I don't get how people don't understand that.
By vaud
Surgeonbsg wrote:Getting banned from a single Minecraft server is far from the same as killing six million jews. Appeal or don't... that's your choice. Those jews didn't have a choice. So tired of the Hitler comparisons. I blame Fox News.

A privately owned server means you get no guarantee ever that everything you've built or worked on will not get taken away at a moments notice for any reason. I don't get how people don't understand that.
LOL Don't you mean Faux News?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]