Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Susan_Boyle
Surgeonbsg wrote:Those jews didn't have a choice.
We had a choice? All I remember is Slayxx (your glorious leader) coming on and walking around for a bit, having a very small conversation with Lightbulbs and then informing us we were banned.
EpicBros wrote:At the end of the day Intelli can do whatever the hell he wants, the server and forums belong to him.
Just cause he can do whatever the hell he wants doesn't make what he does right.
I personally think that those who have appealed, and were not the ones advertising in the first place, should be let off with a strict warning.
I mean seriously, this is getting stupid. If you keep going at this rate, we'll be listening to debates until my birthday (Which is in September).

I hope you guys like this kind of life. I don't. You can find me in my mining hole.
Eragon Shadeslayer wrote:For this reason, the leaders who brought the races(servers, in this case) together are the ones who have accomplished greater good...
By Bamboogirl
Hippoface pm me on the forum but I was unable to answer her. It says I am not allowed to do that.

Sarah_h has been banned but she was not involved in anything. So does this mean the entire household is ban because Duhdutch and I were banned? Sarah is a little kid and has no idea why she can not get online.
As for Hippo, your question came in code so I can only assume a filter killed whatever you tried to ask me. Part of Intelli's obsession/control issues.
By Intelli
Bamboogirl wrote:Hippoface pm me on the forum but I was unable to answer her. It says I am not allowed to do that.
If there's a banned account on an IP, anyone on that IP will not be able to private message until the account is unbanned.
Bamboogirl wrote: Sarah_h has been banned but she was not involved in anything.
There is no account named "Sarah_h" banned.
Bamboogirl wrote: So does this mean the entire household is ban because Duhdutch and I were banned?
No
CHAOSiron13 wrote:
EpicBros wrote:At the end of the day Intelli can do whatever the hell he wants, the server and forums belong to him.
Just cause he can do whatever the hell he wants doesn't make what he does right.
Have you ever thought that he didn't have a choice? He didn't do what he did because he wanted to, he did it because he had to.
By Bamboogirl
Intelli wrote:If there's a banned account on an IP, anyone on that IP will not be able to private message until the account is unbanned.
Intelli wrote:
Bamboogirl wrote:So does this mean the entire household is ban because Duhdutch and I were banned?
No
Intelli...

Why place an IP ban? Honestly sarah_h didn't do anything and nor did my husband mg_hansmuff. As it is he only got on twice. Stop placing unneccessary IP bans and being paranoid.
By Magerman
Bamboogirl wrote:Stop placing unneccessary IP bans and being paranoid.
Why are you giving Intelli orders?
By Prodigy9
Magerman wrote:
Bamboogirl wrote:Stop placing unneccessary IP bans and being paranoid.
Why are you giving Intelli orders?
Because playing on MineRealm is a human right, not a privilege.
/sarc
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]