Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Remove /trade

Yes, remove /trade
45%
No, keep /trade
55%
By Ryu Aurora
hippoface wrote: What if there is no subway to where you are going? Or at least not one too nearby?
Expand the subway then. That's what everyone else did.
By Laserminer
Ryu Aurora wrote:
hippoface wrote: What if there is no subway to where you are going? Or at least not one too nearby?
Or get a swiftness potion, and take a hike. It works fine.

I'm more in favor of this idea. Especially if it's going on 5.0
By Prodigy9
Laserminer wrote:
Ryu Aurora wrote:
Or get a swiftness potion, and take a hike. It works fine.

I'm more in favor of this idea. Especially if it's going on 5.0
Actually, I personally like that a lot better than the subway, at least when going somewhere unfamiliar. The subway, hidden below ground as it is, can be a very useful way of making boring/repetitive trips faster, but a speed potion and a stack of bread make for a more enjoyable journey if going somewhere new and unfamiliar.
By 4lph4numerik
I don't see the point in removing /trade. It really is a nice feature. I don't think Vanilla minecraft is really the best direction to head, if I was such a vanilla minecraft junkie, I wouldn't be playing online. Not to say I think we need a bunch more features.

I just think Minerealm has a really good balance as it is with Non-vanilla vs. Vanilla.
By CirJohn
Prodigy9 wrote:
Laserminer wrote:
Ryu Aurora wrote:
hippoface wrote: What if...
Expand the subway...
Or get a swiftness potion...
Actually, I personally like...
I like both the subway and overland travel. However, for repetative short-range trips I greatly prefer adding to my network of nether roads. It costs little and makes travelling moderate distances very easy.
By DrHetterscheidt
The server should be as legit as we can make it while maintaining fun. I feel like I am using an exploit every time I use /trade to get to trade, obtain an item, then return to wherever I was because it was far from my /home or /spawn.

I voted for the removal of /trade because I want to see more people using legit modes of travel to get around. Also:

http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =10&t=9014

Weigh in on this. Maybe we could even keep /trade but only to your nearest town instead of the main spawn. Shorter instant travel distance, still somewhat convenient for the lazy.
By BlockMan
I VOTED YES!!!

...Blah Blah Blah after 4 pages no one is going to read each individual comment people...
By Ryu Aurora
BlockMan wrote:I VOTED YES!!!
...Blah Blah Blah after 4 pages no one is going to read each individual comment people...
I mindlessly sift through everything from the dawn of the forums just to amuse myself. Trust that anything that is posted, I will likely read. Even if it is gibberish...

Actually, I find the gibberish particularly amusing.
By XxEl_WolfxX
Remove it. When spawn was a building the trade area was down a hallway with the same style rooms as now. Worked fine.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]