Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Remove /trade

Yes, remove /trade
45%
No, keep /trade
55%
By Intelli
Hey guys,

Vote if you think /trade should be removed.
If /trade is removed, /spawn would have access to the current trade room area.

As /trade is less "vanilla", this poll will also affect the direction server development goes.

Thanks!
By AlM
In the case of the future becoming less vanilla based of this, I vote for it's removal.

Surely though, the /spawn point would have to undergo a slight re-design, so that a water drop or ladder doesn't affect the symmetry and neatness of the area.
By Exekiel
I have to /home to get out of trade anyway (otherwise I always die horribly) so i already have this feature removed. I vote remove just to even the playing field :)
By diamond_boss
Yes. Surely, less teleports would be nice.
By Seratias
It helps rookies to separate their spawn from trade. This teleport has never been considered to be removed, so why complain now?
By stickgod91
Lets pretend I'm in a dungeon or mine and dying or needing the dig. I can easily buy a pick sword or food then go back to trade and be fine. so i say keep it.
By BridgeDweller
Just go back home and walk back to your mine. This is the reason why I have a specific mining area so I know where I ended and pick up the mining path at anytime. The nether makes it easy to set up a portal and it takes about 1 minute to go to 2,000 blocks away from spawn in the nether. I say yes, any move to make the server more vanilla is for the best.
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:As /trade is less "vanilla", this poll will also affect the direction server development goes.
I voted yes on the /trade question (having trade in a separate sealed-off area has always seemed like an inconvenience), but don't necessarily care about "vanilla" as long as MR always remains legit. I'm happy to have things that aren't part of the original minecraft game (like our realm and credit systems!) as long as they add to the experience. What I'm trying to say is that I don't see any need for /trade, but I'd hate for my vote to negatively impact any future plans for new features...
By The-Jack-DeCk
I like trade, but I don't really care about /trade. Since the trading area will still exist, I don't mind what happens either way. I voted yes though, because it sounds like this is a turning point for the vanilla-ness of minerealm, and I'd rathe have it a by more vanilla than a bit less.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]