Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Remove /trade

Yes, remove /trade
45%
No, keep /trade
55%
By Exekiel
The People with spawn set @ Roanoke have a point though, removal of trade would be kinda lame. A possible fix for this might be /spawn and /spawnr?
By BSGSamuel
How about this:

/trade to get to trade

/spawn or /home to get out of trade

This way people can not abuse trade to get/drop stuff and be able to teleport back to where they were and people with different spawns will still be able to get to trade. This will mean that trade would remain a closed off area ofcourse.
By RyGuy130
Surgeonbsg wrote:I'm going to vote No because I am one of the few people that have and prefer to keep my spawn set in Roanoke. Taking away /trade would pretty much put me in a position where I couldn't and/or wouldn't trade with people anymore. Not going to run through the Nether everytime I need to do business with someone. Sure I know I could keep my home set in Spawn City but I don't go there often and prefer to stay away from Spawn City for the most part. I'd rather keep my home available for projects, exploration, or our NPC town that is about 2000 blocks from either spawn.
My exact thoughts if you replace Roanoke with Abyssus and 2000 with 1000.

Additionally, I think this is a wonderful suggestion.
BSGSamuel wrote:How about this:

/trade to get to trade

This way people can not abuse trade to get/drop stuff and be able to teleport back to where they were and people with different spawns will still be able to get to trade. This will mean that trade would remain a closed off area ofcourse.
By Exekiel
BSGSamuel wrote:How about this:

/trade to get to trade

This seems good =) but why not have /trade for Spawn City (with a ladder to the trade room) and /spawn still customisable to roanoke or abyssus or wherever? I dont understand the obsession with having the trade room as a seperate area?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]