Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Hey everyone,

As there's been some speculation regarding what's going to happen to the MineRealm 4 map, I though I'd just clarify our position.

First off, we've never at any point been actually considering "wiping" the current map. As we've stated numerous times in the past, we don't feel that all of the time and effort put into the current map should be at any point lost.

That being said, around the time MineRealm 5 is released (which is still very far in the future), we will be moving the current server to a new permanent server at classic.minerealm.com

Thanks for your understanding!
-Intelli

Update:
Just to clarify, the current map will only be moved to classic.minerealm.com if we choose to start up a new map, which is not guaranteed at the present time. Thanks for the understanding.
I think that this is indeed the best solution. Although I plan to move to 5.0, it did hurt me to see so many of us consider leaving because they thought they would lose their work.

Some questions:
- will the chats of the classic and 5.0 servers be linked?
- are there any plans to expand the current map to acquire the features from the new updates?
kingofturves wrote:
CHAOSiron13 wrote:Will credits carry over?
Nopee....
Atleast I don't think so...
It'll be a level playing field. :D
I'll have an equal chance at getting a spawn realm! :P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]