Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Map Poll

Option A
31%
Option B
43%
Option C
12%
Option D
14%
By Sir_Dave88
we'd just dig it again, and make it better than it was before, and make it all at the same level! :p just think of all the awesome stations we could build!
I'll help you dig the new subway!
By Cjbdiesel
Lm108 wrote:While I'd love to have a brand new map, a completely fresh beginning, I would highly regret leaving the subway system behind. It's so extensive and useful, and would be such a shame to have that wiped...
Don't worry LM, Diesel Corp will help you dig it!
By AlM
Puged wrote:Won't there be more lag if we run these two overworlds.... (Referring to Option B)
Well, If creative gets shutdown then there will be an unused server, ready for classic.
By FlannyFlan
AlM wrote:
Puged wrote:Won't there be more lag if we run these two overworlds.... (Referring to Option B)
Well, If creative gets shutdown then there will be an unused server, ready for classic.
I hope it doesn't...
By ewana1991
i think the idea is that the classic server would be a separate server altogether, meaning if the creative server is kept, taking turns with apoc and part etc, then we would be running three servers.... Just what i thought intelli was getting at :)
By Emershaan
Intelli wrote:With the following options, please assume that MineRealm 5 brings a complete new system and is not necessarily in any way similar to the current system.
To all existing and subsequent posts regarding if credits/realms/etc. will be transferred to the new server -
Going on this, from the original post of the thread, it's very, very possible there will be no such thing as credits/realms/etc. or that they will be set up much differently, making transferring them implausible.

tl;dr, since nobody seems to read anything lately: Probably no.
By Susan_Boyle
To me, I think that the purpose of a new map is a new start for everyone who wants one, so I think that everything from the previous map should stay on classic.minerealm.com (if option B is chosen), and game.minerealm.com should be a completely new map, with no items, credits etc carried across from the old map.

If credits/items are transferred, I won't see this as a new map, but simply as a different map, giving an advantage to those who were incredibly rich on the old server, who will simply carry across a stack of cobble, some sticks and diamonds, along other valuables, and immediately have access to the nether, while any new players will be busy building up to the stage where they can make a portal, simply to find some veteran players have completely emptied it already.

Tl;dr - New map = New start, no old items/credits transferred.

Note: If credits are not implemented, then this only applies to items/other forms of wealth.
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:100 votes. Poll now closed.
Two questions:

1) Have you checked for votes from alts or banned players (like you did with the RWT poll)?

2) What's the verdict?? This wasn't a binding poll like the one about RWT (where you promised to rule in favor of what the majority voted), so what are your thoughts following the feedback in this poll/thread? :shock: The way the options were worded, we have a majority (74%, A + B) who want to keep the old map, but also a majority (55%, B + C) who want a new map...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]