Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Map Poll

Option A
31%
Option B
43%
Option C
12%
Option D
14%
By Lineant
kingofturves wrote:
Lineant wrote:
XxEl_WolfxX wrote:Wipe Everything. I want to have a fresh start, which is what some of these baked players need.
^
C

Maybe I will make a ban appeal.
Didn't you quit Lineant? I hope you're not coming back to cause drama.
I never ever started drama? I would be the last person to start drama.
My real life is drama free, so why would I start drama on a game?

Yes I did quit, but I would love to come back if the server is wiped and if there is a new map.
By mitchie151
Lineant wrote:
kingofturves wrote:
Lineant wrote:
XxEl_WolfxX wrote:Wipe Everything. I want to have a fresh start, which is what some of these baked players need.
^
C

Maybe I will make a ban appeal.
Didn't you quit Lineant? I hope you're not coming back to cause drama.
I never ever started drama? I would be the last person to start drama.
My real life is drama free, so why would I start drama on a game?

Yes I did quit, but I would love to come back if the server is wiped and if there is a new map.
Lol, drama free..... that makes me laugh out loud....
By DrHetterscheidt
Im excited for a new map. I voted for C. The classic realm would be a money sink for a few months then get deleted.
Also, maybe there can be a system where people can get 1/10 of their credits from the classic server transfered to the new server, but they wouldn't have access to it for a week to allow fair game of new realms.
By TechnoProdigy
DrHetterscheidt wrote:Also, maybe there can be a system where people can get 1/10 of their credits from the classic server transfered to the new server, but they wouldn't have access to it for a week to allow fair game of new realms.
No
By mitchie151
I'm still so torn, i don't want to lose all my amazing builds, and want them to remain available to the minerealmian public.

However, i would love a fresh start, but the thing is, nothing actually stops you from having a fresh start on the current map. Just find a relatively empty area and start over!
By TechnoProdigy
mlaer wrote:No, there should be absolutely nothing transferred to the new map. Zero Zip Nada Nothing
Says the guy who's only been here less than a month.
By mitchie151
TechnoProdigy wrote:
mlaer wrote:No, there should be absolutely nothing transferred to the new map. Zero Zip Nada Nothing
Says the guy who's only been here less than a month.
True that; some of us have been here a year mlaer, and the 1% of us have already lost everything once before.
By mkman2008
Techno, so what if he is new. He has every right to voice his opinion, just as much as you do. Everyone is new at some point, and I'm sure when you were new you wouldnt want to get bashed around like that. Seriously, say something positive for once, it's getting kinda annoying.
By mitchie151
mkman2008 wrote:Techno, so what if he is new. He has every right to voice his opinion, just as much as you do. Everyone is new at some point, and I'm sure when you were new you wouldnt want to get bashed around like that. Seriously, say something positive for once, it's getting kinda annoying.
No, i kinda agree with techno. If hes only been here a month, he has far less to lose than most of us.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]