Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Map Poll

Option A
31%
Option B
43%
Option C
12%
Option D
14%
By TechnoProdigy
mkman2008 wrote:Techno, so what if he is new. He has every right to voice his opinion, just as much as you do. Everyone is new at some point, and I'm sure when you were new you wouldnt want to get bashed around like that. Seriously, say something positive for once, it's getting kinda annoying.
I'm going to go ahead and ignore that last part, again. He has probably not nearly as much to lose as the rest of us who have been here for a year, even longer. We've worked for countless hours building our structures, and some of us would hate to see them wiped.
By Lineant
mitchie151 wrote:
Lineant wrote:
kingofturves wrote:
Lineant wrote:
XxEl_WolfxX wrote:Wipe Everything. I want to have a fresh start, which is what some of these baked players need.
^
C

Maybe I will make a ban appeal.
Didn't you quit Lineant? I hope you're not coming back to cause drama.
I never ever started drama? I would be the last person to start drama.
My real life is drama free, so why would I start drama on a game?

Yes I did quit, but I would love to come back if the server is wiped and if there is a new map.
Lol, drama free..... that makes me laugh out loud....
It is lol, yeah my brother tried to killed(literally) me like 3 weeks ago, but other than that, everything is perfect, especially now.
I don't know if someone been telling you lies about me in chat, but you shouldn't believe everything you hear, especially if that person you're hearing it from isn't in my life anymore and has no way of knowing anything, lol. Just saying.
I quit to get away from the drama cause I was being harassed kinda every time I would log in.
Guess that's not gonna change if I come back, lol.
By Prodigy9
mitchie151 wrote:If hes only been here a month, he has far less to lose than most of us.
This is true. Also, regardless of how short or long of a time he's been here, he just comes across as an arrogant prick:
I vote for option B.
It really is the most fair, and nobody can complain.

Majority of people want a fresh new start. The rest of you can't keep forcing everyone to play with this old map. Option B gives everyone a voice and a choice once the new map is made.
By mlaer
Prodigy9 wrote:
mitchie151 wrote:If hes only been here a month, he has far less to lose than most of us.
This is true. Also, regardless of how short or long of a time he's been here, he just comes across as an arrogant prick:
I vote for option B.
It really is the most fair, and nobody can complain.

Majority of people want a fresh new start. The rest of you can't keep forcing everyone to play with this old map. Option B gives everyone a voice and a choice once the new map is made.
What exactly about that makes me an arrogant prick? Fact is most people want a new map (based on this poll right now).
Fact is if we do option B, it gives every single person on Minerealm a choice; to play on the new map, or to play on the old map.
Fact is if the old map turns into a ghost town and gets removed, it will only be because the majority of players don't care and would rather play on a new map.
So what that really means is that the better map will prevail. The map with the most support. So now that I explained that text that you quoted me on, just what about it makes me an arrogant prick?? -edited to be less confrontational-

But I guess I was wrong. There are people who can complain.
By McFattyXXXL
I would love to have a new map that includes all new features that wasn't added to 4.0. *coughcoughjunglebiomescoughcough* however, if such map wipe occurs, and come realms end up underground or under water. mods will need to be able to move the realms to an area preselected by them or by the owner.
By mitchie151
A few suggestions for a new map, if that is indeed what happens.

Staggered nether expansion, start tiny end up full size. This would give everyone in any timezone the opportunity to get into the nether for the gear.

Also, a world download of the current world.
By kingofturves
mitchie151 wrote:A few suggestions for a new map, if that is indeed what happens.

Staggered nether expansion, start tiny end up full size. This would give everyone in any timezone the opportunity to get into the nether for the gear.

Also, a world download of the current world.
I second this!

Also thankyou Intelli for allowing the server population to vote on this difficult issue...
By ewana1991
Lm108 wrote:While I'd love to have a brand new map, a completely fresh beginning, I would highly regret leaving the subway system behind. It's so extensive and useful, and would be such a shame to have that wiped...
lets be honest Lm, we'd just dig it again, and make it better than it was before, and make it all at the same level! :p just think of all the awesome stations we could build! :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]