Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Map Poll

Option A
31%
Option B
43%
Option C
12%
Option D
14%
By LeafWarrior254
CHAOSiron13 wrote:EDIT: Option D.
We should do what we did before, and only wipe the public realms and the nether, leaving the owned realms as-is. If we do do a full wipe, I'll most likely quit, as I worked really hard to get what I have on this map.
I agree. But possibly make the map bigger?
By XxEl_WolfxX
Wipe Everything. I want to have a fresh start, which is what some of these baked players need.

World Dl this survival map. I'd like my creations on a saved file.

Then, I'll begin my new small city. :D
By Genghisthekhan1
I have worked for months on this server. if i see that all washed away or turned into survival. it's about a 96% chance i'll leave completely. i think make a second server, with new admins. and keep the old one. to many people have worked too hard on this server. A is the only option.
By Lm108
While I'd love to have a brand new map, a completely fresh beginning, I would highly regret leaving the subway system behind. It's so extensive and useful, and would be such a shame to have that wiped...
By Lineant
XxEl_WolfxX wrote:Wipe Everything. I want to have a fresh start, which is what some of these baked players need.
^
C

Maybe I will make a ban appeal.
By Prodigy9
So when exactly will a decision be made? I've got some projects planned, so it would be nice to know if I should even bother doing anything on this map.
By kingofturves
Lineant wrote:
XxEl_WolfxX wrote:Wipe Everything. I want to have a fresh start, which is what some of these baked players need.
^
C

Didn't you quit Lineant? I hope you're not coming back to cause drama.
By Prodigy9
kingofturves wrote:
Lineant wrote:
^
C

Didn't you quit Lineant? I hope you're not coming back to cause drama.
Does a vote from a banned player being submitted in a poll about Minerealm's future count as "drama"?
By FrostyBirth
I say A really. I don't want to see mine, or anyone else lose their project. Many wonderful things have been made here, and to watch them all go like that? It wouldn't be fair. I personally make anything spectacular, but I did make things I like, and since I ran into the Thunderdome, seeing all w00aj's hard work he put into that, and then have it gone, would be upsetting.
By IamScarnose
CHAOSiron13 wrote:EDIT: Option D.
We should do what we did before, and only wipe the public realms and the nether, leaving the owned realms as-is. If we do do a full wipe, I'll most likely quit, as I worked really hard to get what I have on this map.
I agree, this is a good idea!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]