Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Map Poll

Option A
31%
Option B
43%
Option C
12%
Option D
14%
By texas_hitman
Well I for one would like to the see the 2.0 realm system make a comeback with a few tweaks here and there. If you have no clue how the 2.0 system worked:
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=203 <--its 2.0.

I would take out the option to disable visitors for this could easily trap people, as I remember it being super annoying. Keep the realm expansion. Maybe have credits be used to buy expansion? For warps; lets add about a 5 second lag time for any /warp and /pvp also you have to be standing still for it to work. That's what i would like to see.
By Ryu Aurora
texas_hitman wrote:Well I for one would like to the see the 2.0 realm system make a comeback with a few tweaks here and there. If you have no clue how the 2.0 system worked:
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=203 <--its 2.0.

I would take out the option to disable visitors for this could easily trap people, as I remember it being super annoying. Keep the realm expansion. Maybe have credits be used to buy expansion? For warps; lets add about a 5 second lag time for any /warp and /pvp also you have to be standing still for it to work. That's what i would like to see.
THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIME THIS. I miss the old system so much, and I love the way "The Law" layed it out. Taxes were mentioned by Intelli, I hear? I propose that taxes increase slightly every milestone (50 - 100 - 150 -etc.), to make owning a small realm fair compared to those that own a massive realm, with an eventual tax cap being reachable (money will only be obtainable so fast, after all).

Just my opinion.
By bigsopes
Even though the poll is already over I would have voted A. There is no way Im starting over again and would have no interest in playing on the old server when everyone else is playing on a new server.

I probably have over 300 hours of time played and I always knew if there was a hard map wipe or anything like it I would go back to the original server I played on. Even though my old server isnt vanilla and I dont like it near as much I cant bare the idea of starting over or playing on a dead server.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]