Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Discontinue Creative?

Yes
65%
No
35%
By Bonejunky
CHAOSiron13 wrote:
Bonejunky wrote:
CHAOSiron13 wrote:NO. Creative is a great way to plan out builds for survival.
CREATIVE MODE IN SINGLE PLAYER YOU DERPFACE.
I know, but this makes it far easier to share them with the other members of your faction, if it's going to be a team build.
PRIVATE SERVER OR SHARE THE WORLD.

OFF TOPIC: Did you notice that I am in love with Caps Lock today?
By Susan_Boyle
As fun as it is, I tend to see it with between 1-2 players online the majority of the time, so I can completely understand how it might not be financially viable to keep it up. You may need to take into account the MineRealm Olympics though, as I believe their plan involves a lot of creative, so maybe offer them a deadline to get it finished by, and then bring back creative once Olympic season kicks in, to allow the MR olympics to continue as planned.

An Idea
How about replacing it with a party server of some sort, that varies on a regular scale - maybe every other week or so, that is simply designed for something fun to do that is different, for those who are getting bored of the normal Minecraft experience, and maybe encourage teamwork to bring the community together a bit?

Things that could be included on this server are shown below...

[youtube]M2pwkpNtpjE[/youtube]

[youtube]7J5MJKyUKzE[/youtube]

[youtube]5dhs3ithXDA[/youtube]

Edit: If it is removed, then maybe add a map download, so players won't lose their treasured builds?
Last edited by Susan_Boyle on Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By schmidtbochum
i agree, shut it down
Lineant wrote:
lizardsrock4 wrote:We just need some regular events to get more people
A Admin should run party.minerealm.com once a week.
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8391

party.minerealm.com instead
Creative Contests, Intelli's Testing Chamber, Skyblock, Hardcore Surival, Apoc, PvP, Capture the Flag...
Why not?
Last edited by schmidtbochum on Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TornadicManiac
Yes. Without creative taking up time and money, it leaves a gap for something new. Something original. Something to attract new players. Maybe its time for a Minerealm overhaul. With all the vets leaving and new people joining, maybe an upgraded new map. Who knows. The point is creative isn't used much and wastes time and money.
By mlaer
I vote to discontinue it, and replace it with a hardcore survival server.

I think a hardcore yet legit server with realm protection would be very attractive to many of the people who are bored with the current survival map, and looking for some more action. It would also help bring in new players!

But to be fair and get a better idea of what people want, I think there should be a second poll after this. In this second poll, ask what the creative server should be replaced with. Choice one can be keep creative, and list all the other ideas from this thread.
By Eetrab
The reason creative is such a slump is because of its disorder. I recon, this creative sever should be discontinued and a new creative/party server created. However, like survival, there should be realms, limits and goals, as this is what makes servers exiting. Right now, Minerealm has none of these, which is why it has become more of a ghost server and quite stale. Make it more exiting for all of us!
By jeniansmom
Intelli, have you advertised the creative server at all?
If yes and the player base is this low, for sure I vote to discontinue it and save yourself money/put the server to use for other ideas.

If no, then if you have an interest in keeping it going, maybe try some advertising.

I personally don't have a strong leaning towards keeping it. I hate to see you wasting your time and money on something that's barely getting used.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]