Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Should players be allowed to exchange credits for cash?

Yes
51%
No
49%
eah2119 wrote: Also, how can we be sure people aren't creating alternate forum accounts to put in more votes? Just saying, that should be checked on if it hasn't been already.
Well, we've already seen two alts from s2 posting on this thread... and he seems to feel strongly about the situation.
Prodigy9 wrote:
eah2119 wrote: Also, how can we be sure people aren't creating alternate forum accounts to put in more votes? Just saying, that should be checked on if it hasn't been already.
Well, we've already seen two alts from s2 posting on this thread... and he seems to feel strongly about the situation.
Maybe intelli could create a new type of poll, where only users with a verified ingame name can vote. In which case I'd have to actually verify...
eah2119 wrote:
SilsuCrow wrote:The idea is bad, Intelli, you ought to feel bad for suggesting it, as should those that support this.
The idea has been going around for maybe a year at least. The trading credits for money has been ongoing too.
It's still a terrible idea and those that support it ought to get their brains checked.

Now if each purchase came with a 30-day-ban-pass, then it might be worth it.
SilsuCrow wrote:
eah2119 wrote:
SilsuCrow wrote:The idea is bad, Intelli, you ought to feel bad for suggesting it, as should those that support this.
The idea has been going around for maybe a year at least. The trading credits for money has been ongoing too.
It's still a terrible idea and those that support it ought to get their brains checked.

^
Susan_Boyle wrote:
SilsuCrow wrote:
eah2119 wrote:

^
^
OK, I didnt read the whole thread and I really dont care too. Do you guys actually think there will be a big enough economy for this? I mean I see at most 50 people online at a time and probably only about 40-50 regulars around anyway. Most of these regulars would never buy credits so whats the big deal even discussing it. First off if it is made illegal, people can still do it. You just dont post anything in chat about it and then its buyer beware. To me this is a non issue. World of Warcraft gold sellers are one thing, but this server is far from the size of World of Warcraft. The only thing I do not want to be allowed with it is people advertising it in chat. Other then that I dont care.
bsgrush wrote:Most of these regulars would never buy credits so whats the big deal even discussing it. First off if it is made illegal, people can still do it.
It already happened, officially, on this forum. They could still do it, but this forum and the chat are the central marketplace, so Intelli could control it.
Intelli wrote:The poll is now being tallied and checked for any invalid votes, etc.
Here comes the waiting game... :P

After what people have been saying, I wonder which side has more alts voting on it?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]