Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Should players be allowed to exchange credits for cash?

Yes
51%
No
49%
Intelli wrote:s292r has been banned for trolling.

Funny how he suddenly cares so much about the economy when he was duping items for pretty much the entire time he was a mod.
Actually, the stuff I duped was kept in a private economy, that included farmers, bartenders and guards on the walls to keep out autistics. That infact did their job quite well for a few months.
Due to the fact that it takes you 6 months to come up with a humorous line due to Light's hypothesis (Qualified in this stuff). I would make this ban quite silent so you don't stress yourself.
As I am pretty sure you can't understand social context, here is it in a more Intelli-freindly syntax:
Intelli.Message("Put all of the above in here");
Intelli.SocialAbility++;

Have a nice day. :3
RWT has serious in-game and legal implications.

There is a reason why very few MMORPGs touch RWT with a 10 foot pole, and why most of them ban people suspected of buying and selling items for real world currency.

Any kind of hacking and/or exploiting suddenly becomes Fraud.
Any kind of scamming goes from bans to being taken to court.

Just look at Second Life... they implented RWT into the game mechanics, and lo and behold, they've had a stupid number of legal cases against them and against their players for thefts, depriving players of paid-for benefits, fraud, and scamming.
5292r2 wrote:

Funny how he suddenly cares so much about the economy when he was duping items for pretty much the entire time he was a mod.
Actually, the stuff I duped was kept in a private economy, that included farmers, bartenders and guards on the walls to keep out autistics. That infact did their job quite well for a few months.
Due to the fact that it takes you 6 months to come up with a humorous line due to Light's hypothesis (Qualified in this stuff). I would make this ban quite silent so you don't stress yourself.
As I am pretty sure you can't understand social context, here is it in a more Intelli-freindly syntax:
Intelli.Message("Put all of the above in here");
Intelli.SocialAbility++;

Have a nice day. :3
It's really quite sad that you would actually take to duping in a game like minecraft. You really must of been bored.

It's also very odd that you continue to stick around MineRealm after you have been banned, constantly lurking on the forums and in-game. You really need to learn to get over some things, mate.
This whole debate is rather pointless anyway. Would it be fine if I had an IRL friend over for a game of Minecraft, bought him a pizza and had him give me his credits at the end of the day? How about, instead of a pizza, I paid him $20 to break blocks and then give me the credits? How about if I hired a Chinese credit farmer? How about I just pay someone for the time they've already invested?

At what point should this be bannable when they all amount to the same thing?

As long as people understand that getting cheated out of real money is not Intelli's problem and that they can't come running to him or any of the staff, then this kind of trading will be self-limiting based on that alone.
Agentred wrote: It's really quite sad that you would actually take to duping in a game like minecraft. You really must of been bored.
Well. It is MineCraft. Using the word 'sad' there doesn't really work for multiple reasons.
We are in a thread that is about basically the same thing (Getting items for no work in game), although they use real money to do so? Yet you think doing it without paying is sad? What?
I'm gonna be honest and blunt.

This is quite possibly the most retarded idea I have ever read regarding anything related to Minecraft.

Tekkit server, maybe (And that's a big maybe), but not on a mostly Vanilla server with 0 mods that add blocks.

The idea is bad, Intelli, you ought to feel bad for suggesting it, as should those that support this.

And this is one of the major reasons why staff applications are scrutinized so heavily. It's also another example of how minerealm is so analogous to real life. Those who hold a political office will not always conduct themselves honestly and truthfully. Sometimes they cheat to continue holding their position. Sometimes they cheat on their spouse. And sometimes they just cheat.

This isn't intended to provoke a response from S2. If you want to argue over the validity of your banning, try it in a ban appeal.

As for the poll, i'm surprised it's nearly 50-50. I'm glad Intelli chose to leave the decision to minerealm.

Also, how can we be sure people aren't creating alternate forum accounts to put in more votes? Just saying, that should be checked on if it hasn't been already.
SilsuCrow wrote:The idea is bad, Intelli, you ought to feel bad for suggesting it, as should those that support this.
The idea has been going around for maybe a year at least. The trading credits for money has been ongoing too.
eah2119 wrote: This isn't intended to provoke a response from S2. If you want to argue over the validity of your banning, try it in a ban appeal.
If I were to do that it would end in a very quickly due to Intelli shooting it down as soon as the first bit got through.
It's not like this is a democratic system.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]