Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.

Should players be allowed to exchange credits for cash?

Yes
51%
No
49%
Oh god, I voted yes, and I meant to vote no, but I couldn't figure out how to change it, and now look what happened because of me. :cry:
schmidtbochum wrote:
bsgrush wrote:Most of these regulars would never buy credits so whats the big deal even discussing it. First off if it is made illegal, people can still do it.
It already happened, officially, on this forum. They could still do it, but this forum and the chat are the central marketplace, so Intelli could control it.
Yea and if the admins say its ok thats where I would want it kept. On the forums. Or private messages. Even then people could do it off Minerealms forums, it would be harder but you could do it. Like I said I still think its a non issue. If people are that desperate for some RC that they are willing to pay really life money.....well thats on them. I still think it would be such a tiny number of people its not worth the hassle of monitoring. If I were Minerealm tho I'd say they have a dont ask dont tell policy on it. Dont post anything on the forums about it or in chat but if you can find someone willing to buy else where more power to ya. It will make it harder for people to sell but still "legal" and will excuse Minerealm of any liability if someone pays money and doesnt get the RC from someone.
dlgn wrote:Oh god, I voted yes, and I meant to vote no, but I couldn't figure out how to change it, and now look what happened because of me. :cry:
Why not do a... "I wish to change my vote to ____ because I clicked ___ instead of ___ accidentally" and hope that Intelli is feeling merciful?

Fingers crossed.
I wish to change my vote to "No" because I clicked "Yes" accidentally, couldn't figure out how to change it, and didn't think my vote would matter enough to go to the trouble of requesting a change :/

thanks, dlgn

p.s. Thanks for the advice, Susan_Boyle
dlgn wrote:p.s. Thanks for the advice, Susan_Boyle
Is fine, RWT deserves to be thrown into the fiery throat of Mount Doom, along with players asking for OP, and the packs of Pot Noodle that are hollow at the bottom, but filled at the top.
Final Results:

Yes: 37 votes (45%)
No: 45 votes (55%)

Votes from accounts made after May 18th, duplicate accounts from the same IP, and accounts by players banned in-game were all ignored.

Conclusion:
Buying/selling credits for real-life currency is now a bannable offense.
Thanks.

I know there are some things going for it, but I strongly disagree with there being an advantage to those who have more money irl, for whatever reason, even if they work really hard.
First of all, thanks to Intelli for sorting out the votes so it was fair, I honestly think that RWT wouldn't have benefited the server at all.

Also...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]