Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By BeBopBoy
forget the out-of-pocket costs and consider all the time intelli's put into this server >.>
By Joelove
I would like to know myself why it isn't possible to just use this amount of cash to just buy your own server and run it o.o A friend of mine does it for his (although it is a small server) but it works pretty well and it costs him nothing. the way I see it save up a couple ground and then switch over to independent servers instead of paying an arm and a leg every month for a server host. On the other hand I don't understand everything that goes into server operation, especially one of this magnitude so I'd ask you not rail me if what I said is dumb lol.
By Intelli
BSGSamuel wrote:Do the adverts generate any money?
Forgot about those. Added the amount from them to the main post.
By hvrock13
I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that intentionally clicking ads to gain the revenue is a breech of contract, even if it isn't the owner of the site clicking.. if the ad clicks aren't genuine, then they don't count. That's what I remember from reading into Google Adsense a few years ago. And I think the same goes for on YouTube ads.

I do have to say, the map needing its own server seems a little expensive and though I don't have any background in server hosting or programming, I'm sure there has to be a way to implement the map on to the other 2 more necessary servers. I'd think it might be more efficient money-wise to maybe implement the world map into the game, so when you craft a map it doesn't behave the way normal maps do and doesn't show your location, but shows you the whole map as you'd see it in your browser. And then just have the map update once a day. That might be a lot of work to suggest, but if it saved nearly $200 it might be worth it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]