Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By bcbarton
hvrock13 wrote:I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that intentionally clicking ads to gain the revenue is a breech of contract, even if it isn't the owner of the site clicking.. if the ad clicks aren't genuine, then they don't count. That's what I remember from reading into Google Adsense a few years ago. And I think the same goes for on YouTube ads.

I do have to say, the map needing its own server seems a little expensive and though I don't have any background in server hosting or programming, I'm sure there has to be a way to implement the map on to the other 2 more necessary servers. I'd think it might be more efficient money-wise to maybe implement the world map into the game, so when you craft a map it doesn't behave the way normal maps do and doesn't show your location, but shows you the whole map as you'd see it in your browser. And then just have the map update once a day. That might be a lot of work to suggest, but if it saved nearly $200 it might be worth it.

Intelli did develop a map modification that replaced the crafted map with a bird's eye view that moved with the player but pulled it for more optimization since it seemed to be laggy. As for showing the entire map on the crafted one, that would be exceptionally pixelated and it would still need a pregenerated map to work from.

The only reason people think this sounds expensive is because they don't know the costs of other popular servers. $60 a month for 3 servers and the bandwidth to handle them is a good deal.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]