Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli

Intelli: Played for 1+ year? You now have a veteran tag for the next week. Thanks for your support!
Update:
Tag removed until further notice.
By Wxclm
Best addition ever XD
Last edited by Wxclm on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By sliothar16
YES! YES!

Woah wait, EDIT here: We'll only have them for a week?
By hvrock13
So that means only 6 more months, and I'll be a veteran then? Sweet. It doesn't even feel like I've been playing almost solely on Minerealm since August.. It basically ruined the fun of Single Player for me.
By Prodigy9
If it's only for the next week or so, I guess it probably has something to do with the event Intelli mentioned in chat yesterday...
By TechnoProdigy
Prodigy9 wrote:If it's only for the next week or so, I guess it probably has something to do with the event Intelli mentioned in chat yesterday...
What event would this be?
By Prodigy9
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Prodigy9 wrote:If it's only for the next week or so, I guess it probably has something to do with the event Intelli mentioned in chat yesterday...
What event would this be?
No idea. But yesterday, Intelli said that he was doing some prep work for a special event that will coincide with the release of the next minecraft update.

Since the admins have been talking in vague terms about a plan to distribute saplings for the new trees, perhaps the event is related to that?
By MrPacman
I recall Intelli saying that this event is not related to the release of 1.2, it's just planned for AFTER the release.
By Prodigy9
I remember him saying it would "coincide" with the 1.2 release. You're right though, that doesn't necessarily mean the content of the event has to do with the update.
By Seratias
hvrock13 wrote:So that means only 6 more months, and I'll be a veteran then? Sweet. It doesn't even feel like I've been playing almost solely on Minerealm since August.. It basically ruined the fun of Single Player for me.
ME TOO!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]