Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Lm108
minimap.png
Due to Shampoop's perpetual laziness and my blood being 98% sugar, I'll be writing the news article once again this week!

A week ago we added an /ad command! Which is a pretty cool way to waste thousands of credits! Type /ad and your message and it will be displayed to users in-game and on MineRealm's twitter for only a fee of 1000cr!

Evil people are evil! So we added a program that can detect people using a hacked/stolen account! Those people get an instant ban, and are hated by the community! It's important for you guys to learn about this, so click the link: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =12&t=6079 . Remember kids, you wouldn't steal a car!

Something something about a map being modded to be like a minimap, but I won't go into much detail cuz it's broke for now! Read more about it here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6223 Blah Blah blah! Next!

We brought apoc.minerealm.com up a few times in the past couple weeks and it's been pretty fun! Intelli decided to make it even crazier, by adding Ghast's, Ender Dragons, and Charged Creepers to the map. Just when you thought things couldn't get worse.... they did!

Things in progress:
Skyrail
Minimap
Shamp's Brain capacity (discontinued)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The_Pandemic wrote:so why does Aquaria get notification when Exodus or other large citys do not?
Because Aquaria is a HUDE project at the moment, you guys have buildings and are pretty much set up, while Aquaria is not.
The_Pandemic wrote:so why does Aquaria get notification when Exodus or other large citys do not?
Aquaria is a somewhat a server wide project, and more than just 1 group of people have been working on it for quite some time. As for other realms such as Exodus, Trinity, NTC, etc. have their major projects, but the community isn't as involved with them. Hence the lack of notification of other realms projects.
Last edited by mtndewzane on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good old apoc, crazy and impossible. It was fun until an ender dragon went through someone's cobble storage which caused my computer to melt.
BTW Lm, you need to get your sugar problem checked out before there's no blood left in your sugar stream.
no i just wish that we could get some help is all, im worried that with citys like this other citys will just fade off into nothing :( were about 1m Cr or more into our project and the only workers we find cant dig a hole without asking 100000 questions. had to fire 3 people today, (that were only supposed to dig a hole)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]