Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Lm108
Another week has gone by, and more changes have been made!

Firstly we would like to welcome our new Moderator, Aelcalan. Please help him adjust by complaining and and screaming as much as you can, which should be no different than usual.

Secondly Mitchie151 made a lovely video showcasing some of MineRealm's cool builds. It can be found here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5858

We have also decided to change our spawn building into a lovely spawn courtyard, along with changing our trading area a bit.
JKbt6.jpg
That's it until next week!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Prodigy9
Lm108 wrote:Firstly we would like to welcome our new Moderator, Aelcalan. Please help him adjust by complaining and and screaming as much as you can, which should be no different than usual.
So he was made into a game mod since the forum mod system was ended?
By hippoface
Prodigy9 wrote:
Lm108 wrote:Firstly we would like to welcome our new Moderator, Aelcalan. Please help him adjust by complaining and and screaming as much as you can, which should be no different than usual.
So he was made into a game mod since the forum mod system was ended?
I guess, that's what it seems like.
FlannyFlan wrote:SHould have put birch trees.
+1

Also, I'm proud to say that I'm the creep with the toothy grin, empty black eyes, and messy cyan hair (my skin is the fictional character "2-D" form the non-fictional band called Gorillaz) right in the middle of the picture.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]