Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Lm108
A few more updates added this week to our list of awesome things!

Firstly we have a brand new thing added to the forums, and this is reputation and in-game name verification. Rep just measures how awesome you are too the server! Everyone, you have 1 week to get 10/10 or I'll fight ya! :D Go here for more details : http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5644

Secondly, we see the return of a much missed server addition. The world map is back! This time its in crazy high detail, if you look close enough you might even see Shamp's stupid face! Discover the secrets of MineRealm's map here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5658

Also, a new small addition for donors. If you put a sign up in game with #view written on it, and that location should show up on the world map!

We are also now fully running on MineCraft 1.1

More to come in the future! But for now, enjoy :D
Worldmap.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
volcomboy98 wrote:
gregmac980 wrote:is the server down
:? :shock:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NEEEEECCCCRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I'm probably the worst on minerealm for making no sense/bad spelling but I have no Idea what the hell you just said
gregmac980 wrote:
volcomboy98 wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NEEEEECCCCRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I'm probably the worst on minerealm for making no sense/bad spelling but I have no Idea what the hell you just said

I hope you get forum banned.
As gregmac has been previously warned about posting in old, dead threads, he is forum banned until Sunday. Ironically, that's EXACTLY what the post he replied to was chastising him for.

A reminder for everyone:
CHECK POST DATES.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]