Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Lineant
volcomboy98 wrote:Also, could you add a way to check coords on the map?
No!
By volcomboy98
Lineant wrote:
No!
Give me one reason why not
By Lineant
volcomboy98 wrote:
Lineant wrote:
No!
You can stalk people!
By CHAOSiron13
Lineant wrote:
volcomboy98 wrote:
Lineant wrote:
No!
You can stalk people!
I think he means that you can punch in coords, and the map will zoom in there. It would just make it easier to find your buildings and such, but I'm not sure if thats what he meant.
By Falconis
Great work getting the map back up and good idea with little bonus for the donors. Can't wait to try it out sometime! :)
By MrOrwin
When you look at the URL at the top whilst viewing the map, you see the coords.

That's how I found my new sexy island chain that I'll need some help building.
By Joelove
This is awesome! I had no idea how much work has been done on our server until now. :D It's crazy that every corner and tons of the edge realms are all built on in some form or another lol... Roanoke really is on the edge of the world. Can't wait for it to update i've changed my realms a lot in the last day or so.
By jeniansmom
Intelli wrote:
Additionally, we're happy to announce a new donor feature! Donors can type #view on a sign to generate a screenshot-view of that spot on the map. Simply click on the painting symbol on the map to view that screenshot.

Example:
http://userfolio.com/uploads/images/cli ... _117Kb.png
Would generate:
http://map.minerealm.com/map/Map0/Views ... _-3645.png

Enjoy!
Intelli:
The only one I can see on the map is the one you used in the example above. I can't see the one I set as a test or any that anyone else may have set.

I usually use Firefox but tried it in IE as well just to make sure there wasn't some browser issue. I suppose it's also possible that it's because the map hasn't updated yet (I checked a realm I've been clearing and it still looks like it did Friday).

Just an FYI so you can look into it when you have time, no big deal. Thanks again for getting the map up again. Love love love it! :)
By Prodigy9
jeniansmom wrote: Intelli:
The only one I can see on the map is the one you used in the example above. I can't see the one I set as a test or any that anyone else may have set.

I usually use Firefox but tried it in IE as well just to make sure there wasn't some browser issue. I suppose it's also possible that it's because the map hasn't updated yet (I checked a realm I've been clearing and it still looks like it did Friday).
I think it's just an issue with not updating yet--I've made changes to one of my realms, and those changes haven't yet been reflected. I would guess the sign/pictures would probably be updated at the same time as the map as a whole?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]