Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
texas_hitman wrote:no clue what the rep means but im pretty high. prolly because im the law
The Law does not subtantiate reputation. Things like being helpful in game, in-game / forum activity, swearing / insulting others all contribute to your final rating, which is updated weekly I believe. Bans do the biggest toll.

Hence my fantastic achievement :P
hippoface wrote:
SuperCreeper007 wrote:How come I only have a 4? Am I just too new to get anything higher?
You'll get higher soon. Play a lot. Don't swear. Don't get banned.
You know, a lot of players could really use this advice. :|
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:
Intelli wrote:Fixed now. For some reason, yours didn't calculate when you linked your account.
intelli could you look into mine please, when you get a chance to see if mine was calculated when i linked my account.
It updates every night anyways, so worst case scenario there's a 24 hour delay.
Intelli wrote:
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:
Intelli wrote:Fixed now. For some reason, yours didn't calculate when you linked your account.
intelli could you look into mine please, when you get a chance to see if mine was calculated when i linked my account.
It updates every night anyways, so worst case scenario there's a 24 hour delay.
thank you for the quick response, the last week or so is probably the most active i have been, i dont swear i chat very often in game and have not been banned, yet my rating is still 0.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]