Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Surgeonbsg wrote:Just wondering why I'm showing a 0/10. I've never been banned, and I've placed and removed my fare share of blocks.
Intelli doesn't love you, that's why. He loves me, just look at my User Rep :P
Surgeonbsg wrote:Yeah that certainly must be it...

This isn't the first time you've replied to a post from me with something stupid so I'll ask first nicely. Just stop.
It's called a joke dude. Learn to take one. If you thought I was serious then that is your problem not mine. I thought I made it extremely clear that was meant to be a joke.
No it was rude and little more than a poor attempt to show off. Even if it was a joke it is still in bad taste. I was looking for a real reply from someone who actually knows of these things. Not to have my question buried by your stupid attention grab. Now I'll ask you again... just go away.
Surgeonbsg wrote:Just wondering why I'm showing a 0/10. I've never been banned, and I've placed and removed my fare share of blocks.
Intelli did say there were some issues and that some users would have to have their rep manually reset. I'm sure once he sees your post the issue will be dealt with. Otherwise, you could PM him and ask.
fritterdonut wrote:
Intelli did say there were some issues and that some users would have to have their rep manually reset. I'm sure once he sees your post the issue will be dealt with. Otherwise, you could PM him and ask.
i must fall into this category...for a second i thought i was a bad player. phew
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]