Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Shampoo_Lord
fireworks.gif
We've greeted the new year in quite a big way this week; Survival update 4.2.1 went live today. Here are just a few of the changes you should take note of:

- Disabled countries
- Added more player information logging.
- Jukeboxes, brewing tables, dispensers, and redstone repeaters, are now protected in private realms due to popular demand.
- Spawn City is now the default spawn for all new players.
- Flint and steel is now only usable in realms owned by the user.
- Updated /online to show more specific information regarding when a player was last online.
- Made it so administrators can force-add themselves to realms they do not own.
- Added the /event command

Now these are some of the technical additions, but you should know that we've a bigger announcement to share: Lm108, a long time member of the staff, has been promoted to Head Administrator. Although Intelli is still owner and overseer of all things code, Lm will be the new face of MineRealm. Let's all welcome him and wish him good luck!

Also, the staff members of MineRealm have noticed a sever lack of updates for News Blog, and we plan to remedy this. Expect more from us in the coming weeks.

Lastly, here are the MineRealm 2012 Lottery results:

First place:
User: philwues
Prize: 730,000 credits

Second place:
User: sysico123
Prize: 136,875 credits

Third place:
User: Suikadesu
Prize: 45,625

Weekly Discussion Question:
"What are your New Years Resolutions?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Joelove
Good luck in your promotion LM, I'm sure you will keep it awesome. Sounds like some good stuff will be coming our way.

P.S. Sadly disappointed I lost lottery :(

Edit: Almost forgot, I refuse to make any New Years resolutions do to the fact I never keep them hah.
By jeniansmom
Congrats to LM! and to Intelli too :) I imagine it's good to share some of the load and be able to focus on what you clearly love to do...code cool stuff for the server!

Thanks to all of the staff for the great job you do to keep it fun!

New Year's Resolutions..I don't make grand resolutions anymore. It's all just about being the happiest I can be, doing things I enjoy, and spending time with family and friends. I'm kinda crunchy so I'll just say Peace and Love to all :)
Speaking on behalf of everyone who does own a country, will they recieve a refund for the removal of countries?
Lm108 wrote:MineRealm Survival 4.2.1
Refunds for country unit amounts will be provided to the founder of each country. Funds (credits collected from taxes)
will also be distributed. However, only the country founder will receive the credits. The country founder is responsible
for returning credits as appropriate to other players.
Fortunately for us.
Congratulations LM. Awesome that someone from my own province is head admin. I'm sure you'll do great at it, too.

My resolution: Spend less time on playing Minecraft, and focus more on some books I've been meaning to read, and drawing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]