Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By hvrock13
Congrats, Lm. Haven't seen much of Intelli on the server except when he's working on something relating to code or helpbot tests, so it'll be nice to have an admin that's online on a regular basis. Best of luck to you, and I'm sure you'll do great as head admin.

Hmm, New Year's resolution(s) you say? I have many.. But a few would be (and in no particular order):
  • Make more friends, and find a girl that won't just end up making me miserable in the end (This will take a miracle).
  • Get a freakin job..
  • Be a good student for once and really try, especially with assigned readings.
  • Start playing guitar more and get back into music.
  • Try to get my Youtube music channel from its 1,060 subscribers to at least 1,250. It's stagnated for about a year..
  • Go on a road trip to Florida and visit a girl that I've been friends with for about 5 years, but haven't met yet.
  • Be a nicer person to be around, instead of the stubborn/opinionated/critical jerk I've been thus far. By that, I mean I hope to:
    1. Apologize to the people I've hurt the most with my jerkishness. Mainly once close friends I've lost because of it.
    2. Be nicer to my family, especially my mother.
    3. Attempt to stop being such a troll on Facebook and elsewhere across the internet, unless necessary.
    4. Keep my ranting to a minimum.
Feel free to take one off of my list if it applies to you, hahah. I've got a lot to start working on though.
By hippoface
hvrock13 wrote:
  • Make more friends, and find a guy that won't just end up making me miserable in the end (This will take a miracle).
Feel free to take one off of my list if it applies to you, hahah.
All donez. Edited to work for myself.
By tehbomb
mitchman04 wrote:Wait, so I'm going to spawn at a different spawn?
I'm confused :|

No.

Players who login for the first time will pretty much only spawn in spawn city now, and will need to /join spawn to join another spawn.

But the other spawns are over 4k blocks away, minimum, and the average newb has a hard time walking 1k blocks, let alone 4000, so i could imagine that with this change, roanoke, abyssus, and other future spawns will pretty much be dead.

Personally, from someone who's working on a future spawn, but also owns one of the main spawn city realms, i don't like this change, and hope it gets changed back. :cry:
I only dislike the 'one spawn' change because it means that all the newbies will head towards public land near Spawn City and tear that to oblivion, then buy the realms, then later newbies will potentially whine more about having to walk an even longer distance to find public realms.

But then again, this change gives me more potentially kill-food, so I'm half and half. >:]
mitchman04 wrote:Wait, so I'm going to spawn at a different spawn?
I'm confused :|
You spawn at spawn city, that won't change for you. As for newbies, they spawn at spawn city instead of other spawns.

Also, LM, congrats!

New Year's Resolution: To not withstand an ounce of crap from any living soul without taking an action against them later. I guess I also want to become quicker with deciding upon things, and maybe to also always have a slight smile on my face, if only to confuse people.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]