Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
ImUrDaddy5150 wrote:
philwues wrote:ok so i got a diffarant idea.

i want the lottery prize afterall.

i'm willing to sell it to any players who offer me real paypal money for it. email me your offers, [email protected]

i will keep your information secret, and email the highest offer. then give to you ingame
I think we need an ip check. Make sure this is really the guy.
Just did. Verified fake.
Was/is snitalvixzon posting.

We also have the real philwues's email address on-file.
(/email command has its uses)
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:(/email command has its uses)
The thing that seemed useless... is actually not useless? :o
By Wxclm
Intelli wrote:We also have the real philwues's email address on-file.(/email command has its uses)
My god, it finally happened!
By Cogohst
Oh god Snital. That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Good show, you Panda.
By mitch1423
ugh I knew this would happen. Someone would fake his account. I doubt he will claim the prize though. In fact, most likely he won't even come back, but I could be wrong.
By Prodigy9
mitch1423 wrote:ugh I knew this would happen. Someone would fake his account. I doubt he will claim the prize though. In fact, most likely he won't even come back, but I could be wrong.
He was last online 12/27/11, so less than a week ago. He might be back at some point, but without a forum account he may not find out about the prize (and even if someone tells him in-game, how is he going to register for the forum now that someone else took his username as a forum account?).
By mitch1423
A lot of people don't use their ign's on the forum. Look at Kingspartacus(Airlie on the forums) for example. Intelli can always ask for his email and or ip check him.
By therealphilwues
Hi, I'm the real philwues. My first name is Philippe and the last name is my family name.

I also sended a reply on the e-mail I got from the admins. Hate to say this, but I haven't received my credits yet.

Also I think I'm not going to sell them, I probably would be banned for that :-)

P.S. I don't have any friends :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]