Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By JonColmanator
Although I'm more than happy for anyone to win the lottery, I can see the point in the 'minimum requirement' argument.

Purely because if you're not going to be online for more than a week, you're wasting everyone's time (or potentially credits). Doesn't have to be 'well known' as someone said who I can't be arsed to look up, but at least have some promise that he/she won't disappear after a week.

Well, defo not 'well known' because I'll be frank with you, a lot of people on this forum aren't 'well known'. For instance, the only credibility I have to being 'well known' is insane ban hunger.

If we wanted 'well known' people only, we would be proud to introduce Lightbulbs to the Lottery again.
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
does this mean if philwues claims his or her prize that he or she will be the wealthiest single person in mineralm maybe wealthier than any groups aswell?
By philwues
a friend of mine told me, apparently I won some lottery here.

is it worth real money? I'd like it in paypal please, because I don't want to play on this server anymore. I'm playing on obsidiancraft, and i already made new friends there and built a home there.

so please give it to me in paypal. if that is not possible, then please give it to the runner up, sysico guy. He will have more use of it than i will. I won't play here much

Thanks, please send to my paypal if you can. [email protected]

anyways, back to obsidiancraft
By volcomboy98
philwues wrote:a friend of mine told me, apparently I won some lottery here.

is it worth real money? I'd like it in paypal please, because I don't want to play on this server anymore. I'm playing on obsidiancraft, and i already made new friends there and built a home there.

so please give it to me in paypal. if that is not possible, then please give it to the runner up, sysico guy. He will have more use of it than i will. I won't play here much

Thanks, please send to my paypal if you can. [email protected]

anyways, back to obsidiancraft
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I have another chance
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
By philwues
ok so i got a diffarant idea.

i want the lottery prize afterall.

i'm willing to sell it to any players who offer me real paypal money for it. email me your offers, [email protected]

i will keep your information secret, and email the highest offer. then give to you ingame
By Soul K
philwues wrote:ok so i got a diffarant idea.

i'm willing to sell it to any players who offer me real paypal money for it. email me your offers, [email protected]

i will keep your information secret, and email the highest offer. then give to you ingame
LOL thats too funny but Im sure someone would with too much $$ irl would pay someone for credits ingame.
By volcomboy98

you can't do that, can he intelli?
By ImUrDaddy5150

I think we need an ip check. Make sure this is really the guy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]