Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Prodigy9
TornadicManiac wrote:Ok, so I was in my realm. I own the realm. I type /sethome and it says I have to pay 50 credits?
That would probably be the country-joining fee. Once you're part of the country, I think you should be able to /sethome at any other position within the country without a fee. Alternatively, you could create your own country and seize control of the realm where you want to /sethome.
By The-Jack-DeCk
kerovon wrote:
Yarmuck wrote:When you talk about setting the tax rate, what is it that is being taxed? Every .5 credits per block broken or place within the realm? Why would an owner of a country set anything less than 25%? Just some curious questions.
Transactions of credits are what is taxed. And they have to pay the 25% tax as well, so if they want to use the credits for something other than buying units for their country, they are losing money as well.
So the taxes go to whom?
By Soul K
TornadicManiac wrote:Ok, so I was in my realm. I own the realm. I type /sethome and it says I have to pay 50 credits?

I have to PAY to set my home in my own realm? bahaha. Yay for the country system!

(note sarcasm) :lol:
Yea I find that funny too if I ever change my home I'll have to pay a fee to someone else now?

Should be a command more like /country sethome for being part of a country and such.
By leoht_reaver
The tax rate... is it for the person who gives the credits or person who recieves. If I'm not in country will people who pay me get taxed? By the rate their country has?
By rememberme
I play one minerealm for one reason... and one reason only.

ITS A LEGIT SERVER WITH NO USELESS EXTRAS.

This is no longer a legit server with no useless extras. You want warfare games? Go join the numerious servers that have this crap.

I have every right to leave.... and I just might.
By Prodigy9
rememberme wrote:This is no longer a legit server with no useless extras.
I don't think you know what you're talking about. "Legit" only means that items are not created out of thin air (i.e. by mods or automated shops). The term you're looking for, to describe "no [arguably] useless extras" is "vanilla." However, the minerealm community decided in a previous official poll that being "vanilla" is not a high priority, and in the time since that poll occurred, arguing otherwise has been regarded as so useless that some people may be unhappy with me for simply using the term.

Furthermore, the realm system which we have had for a very long time is another "extra" system which is unlike anything you'd see in an unmodified version of minecraft. If you want to get rid of all such "useless extras," there are many servers which lack such plugins--feel free to try out some of those servers; good luck protecting your structures from griefers. If, however, you like the realm system despite your apparent hatred for "extras," then perhaps you would prefer a server that is fine-tuned to your subjective personal preferences about which plugins are good and which are bad--if this is the case, I would recommend creating your own server, coding your own plugins, and paying the bills for the whole thing; good luck creating a server as successful as minerealm.
By Wxclm
mkman2008 wrote:The person with the most credits will always win. simple. :|
Not if they don't know how to use their credits wisely. I am starting to warm up to the idea of the countries as i begin to understand the whole system more.
By JonColmanator
I've always said this, and I will always say it:

The poor man who plans out everything and makes every move strategically, will have more chance of survival than the rich man who rushes everything.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]