Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By connorartman97
JonColmanator wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:
mitch1423 wrote:Why not make a country yourself Fritter? You could actually profit from it in the long run. Intelli said that in the future you will be able to withdraw funds from the country or something similar. Also I'm not sure what you guys are so worried about. Countries will take forever to get to your land if it is far from spawn.
Because Silly goose, when all you are aiming for in playing is to build and expand your city by buying more realms you don't want to have to waste 50k on some imaginary country system.
Then, "Silly goose", man up, stop whining over a bunch of words that quickly vanish off a screen, don't get overly fussed over a couple of lost credits and carry on as usual.

Simple.
fritterdonut wrote: You seem to think I'm crying about the loss of credits. Trust me, I'm not. I'd gladly pay a 25% tax to the server.

What I don't like is that someone is essentially putting their name on my realms.

As for walls, they are both impractical and easily circumvented.
By JonColmanator
connorartman97 wrote:
JonColmanator wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:
mitch1423 wrote:Why not make a country yourself Fritter? You could actually profit from it in the long run. Intelli said that in the future you will be able to withdraw funds from the country or something similar. Also I'm not sure what you guys are so worried about. Countries will take forever to get to your land if it is far from spawn.
Because Silly goose, when all you are aiming for in playing is to build and expand your city by buying more realms you don't want to have to waste 50k on some imaginary country system.
Then, "Silly goose", man up, stop whining over a bunch of words that quickly vanish off a screen, don't get overly fussed over a couple of lost credits and carry on as usual.

Simple.
fritterdonut wrote: You seem to think I'm crying about the loss of credits. Trust me, I'm not. I'd gladly pay a 25% tax to the server.

What I don't like is that someone is essentially putting their name on my realms.

As for walls, they are both impractical and easily circumvented.
Bro, I mentioned both of the 'big issues'. So what you trying to say? It barely affects anyone who doesn't want a part. So...
carry on as usual.
By mitch1423
Why're you so adamant about telling people that something doesn't affect them Jon? Just leave them be.
By JonColmanator
mitch1423 wrote:Why're you so adamant about telling people that something doesn't affect them Jon? Just leave them be.
Why are they so adamant on getting rid of an update which is fairly good, and they don't have to be a part of it besides reading a name, some words or missing out on a small bit of credits or whatever petty reason?

There's your answer.
By CirJohn
I like this. It encourages players/groups who want to work together to live near each other. It also gives a nice credit sink for older players.
By jeniansmom
kerovon:
thank you for taking time to answer our questions and thanks for the suggestions too!

my $0.02: change is hard for many people, I'm looking forward to seeing how this new addition to MineRealm plays out
By fritterdonut
JonColmanator wrote: Why are they so adamant on getting rid of an update which is fairly good, and they don't have to be a part of it besides reading a name, some words or missing out on a small bit of credits or whatever petty reason?

There's your answer.
Fritterdonut wrote:I wish there was a command to opt out of this.
Please look up the definition of "opt out":

From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/opt+out

intr.v. opt·ed, opt·ing, opts
To make a choice or decision: opted for early retirement; opted not to go.
Phrasal Verb:
opt out
To choose not to participate in something

Nobody said anything about getting rid of the update for those who wish to participate.

Also, why are you so adamant about about making us take part in something we don't want to take part in?
By JonColmanator
fritterdonut wrote:
JonColmanator wrote: Why are they so adamant on getting rid of an update which is fairly good, and they don't have to be a part of it besides reading a name, some words or missing out on a small bit of credits or whatever petty reason?

There's your answer.
Fritterdonut wrote:I wish there was a command to opt out of this.
Please look up the definition of "opt out":

From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/opt+out

intr.v. opt·ed, opt·ing, opts
To make a choice or decision: opted for early retirement; opted not to go.
Phrasal Verb:
opt out
To choose not to participate in something

Nobody said anything about getting rid of the update for those who wish to participate.
Please understand: 'pay no attention'.

That is all.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]