Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Prodigy9
atlarjy wrote: Is there a way to claim a country from the center of a country?

For example, if your realm is swallowed by one of the major powers, is there a way to free your realm without traveling to the edge of their county and trying to "fight" your way back to your own country?...or is it possible to spend your credits to establish a country in place of an existing country if you have more credits than it has units?....
Related question: When a country is conquered by having its leader's home realm conquered, as outlined in the "note on country security," what happens to the country's units/funds that aren't deployed in fortifying other realms? Do they get destroyed, claimed by the conquering country, or refunded to the vanquished leader as realm credits?
By rememberme
Prodigy9 wrote:If, however, you like the realm system despite your apparent hatred for "extras," then perhaps you would prefer a server that is fine-tuned to your subjective personal preferences about which plugins are good and which are bad--if this is the case, I would recommend creating your own server, coding your own plugins, and paying the bills for the whole thing; good luck creating a server as successful as minerealm.
You do know the "realm" system might be unique to this server, but it's far from the only anti-greifing mod out there. Townie comes to mind. I do have a private server btw, run on my brother's server. The only reason I tollerate "Realms" is to protect from griefing. That mod is not useless. The currency system is okay, but not really necessary. Just make's thing easier. Besides that, this server doesn't have really any mods. A country mod is useless in my eyes - especially for this server.

Btw you don't need to be smug about me complaining that I want a vanillia server with very little mods in place for protection. As that is the only reason I came to minerealm. If you wanted a War PvP server I could give you an IP, I have a home on one of those servers - a good pvp one too. It far outbeats the county/country system here. They have legit wars, not a tax/take over overlay. If I remember correctly it can hold 250+ people too.

When you do to many things at once your "great" becomes just "good." Stick with what your great at...
By leoht_reaver
JonColmanator wrote:I've always said this, and I will always say it:

The poor man who plans out everything and makes every move strategically, will have more chance of survival than the rich man who rushes everything.
poor man can't even afford a country ha
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]