Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By sweet_gussy
I had a half finished house, pumpkin farm, mining, and obsidian making wiped. I believe they all occurred before the realm protection fail. If I cannot actually get the stuff I mined that was in my inventory back, the pumpkin farm and half finished house would suffice (so that I could try to find my loot again). I don't know if you can selectively roll things back, however. Thanks!
By Soul K
Room I was working on lost a fair bit.
x -2779
y 65
z 4523

I dont really care about the stuff that was in my bag but the work was harder to do :shock:
By fritterdonut
A bunch of work by myself, Mystro, and Plane was rolled back. Mostly finishing digging a cavern and then fixing the roof of the cavern.

If this could be rolled forward, I would be oh so happy.

Thanks.
By SilverKnightM
I lost everything i did the whole day in my area -750 145 i made a whole new subway going under many other peoples realms which they have now removed me so it will be hard getting privs again... i also made half a subway building, did much work on my megabuild, lost all my invent just before the crash which i had. basically if you could restore everything from just before the crash that would be great
By valk
I lost some of my stuff i got, like iron, enchanted swords, and probably some other stuff.
If i could get it back that would be great. Thank You. Merry Christmas!
By schmidtbochum
We started to build a city at:
  • x475 z75
  • x475 z125
  • x475 z175
  • x475 z225
  • x575 z125
  • x525 z175
  • x625 z175
All realms have the motd "server rollback :(". Buildings and Terraforming got lost.

Please roll it forward :)
Last edited by schmidtbochum on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]